Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top Providers touring London  (Read 632 times)

Online happyladdy

Forgive me if this is a thread that has been covered off already. But I haven't seen one and if there was one I personally would think it would be used and be value add.

I have my own hot list of providers round the UK... but you only know what you know, and don't know what you don't! I feel I must be missing about on some top quality SPs nationally- but as I don't travel it's unlikely I'll ever see them HOWEVER I would not want to miss out if they toured London on the off chance- but I wouldn't know if they did. Make sense?

So I have opened this thread to ask that if your favourite providers (outside London) decide to tour... let us know please!

Online happyladdy

For example-

My favourite provider Leicester based Lola Lily, currently touring in Heathrow

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

This is promotional behaviour... which makes you ...

Online happyladdy

I appreciate it may come across like that- had crossed my mind.

However I'm only interested in knowing when good SPs who are based outside of London are touring in London. It is no different to starting a thread on which girl is the best deep-throater and people posting comments on who they think is.

Offline LLPunting

I appreciate it may come across like that- had crossed my mind.

However I'm only interested in knowing when good SPs who are based outside of London are touring in London. It is no different to starting a thread on which girl is the best deep-throater and people posting comments on who they think is.
So why not find the ones you favour and add to an HL or contact them?
If you're asking others to cough up their secrets then that's a whole other level of cheek.

Offline Hobbit

So why not find the ones you favour and add to an HL or contact them?
If you're asking others to cough up their secrets then that's a whole other level of cheek.

I agree. If he has something to contribute then contribute but right now the OP is coming across as a tout. We don't like them around here. :hi:

Online happyladdy

Wasn't my intention. I have my own hot list but like I said this was for SPs that you know, but other people might not. I'm don't really have my "secrets", I thought the point of this forum was that you share them.

Close the thread off. Not particularly fussed.

Offline LLPunting

OP, this is a review site not a listing one.  Posting "recommendations" that one hasn't reviewed is promoting their business so that makes the poster a tout.  Repeatedly singing the praises of an SP on threads and reviews is likely to get a slapping.  Infrequent re-reviews let us know what has changed.
All the goodwill has already been offered by reviewers.  It is incumbent upon you to search for your punts. Asking them to be your concierge pimp is not respectful of their efforts.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 06:06:15 pm by LLPunting »

Offline viktor1080

I have a question the girl in post is charging £250 an hour, nothing special, plus OP bumped up the post by making three comments themselves  :timeout:

Online francescototti

She is good looking, only wish she was £100 for 30 mins  :cool: