Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy ass amy  (Read 2502 times)

Offline kingkong69

Want to see this girl ,any info don't want to make a costly mistake External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Want to see this girl ,any info don't want to make a costly mistake External Link/Members Only

You need to quote her 7-digit AW USer ID number, that way when anyone carries out a search on her, this thread should come up.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The above is her 3rd or 4th profile.

Here's a FB based on an old profile of hers:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12607.msg191105;topicseen#msg191105

I can personally vouch for Ravanelli (now retired) and coventrypunter from the above thread.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 10:20:50 am by CoolTiger »

Offline kingkong69

I think I might give her a try unless someone warned me :rolleyes:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Is between her or Steffi External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AFAIR, Steffi's working hours were restricted, 10am~5pm weekdays only.

Offline Owwhatanight

I went to see her last year when she was in Clifton but since moved just off Oxclose lane sharing with another girl Sophie who do a great duo. Not much meat on both of them but proberley best duo BJ about

johndoenumberwhocares

i have just recently joined this site after thinking i was alone for 10 yrs.. just been reading different reviews to help choose and it seems cool tiger is a celebrity round these parts  :dance:

Offline malcster

Is between her or Steffi External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

any know roughly where in nottingham she is based

potential to bump into someone if she is where i think it might be

scratch that just found the post https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24610.0

« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 04:20:11 pm by malcster »

Offline malcster

i have just recently joined this site after thinking i was alone for 10 yrs.. just been reading different reviews to help choose and it seems cool tiger is a celebrity round these parts  :dance:

welcome to the board
and yes Cool tiger is the fountain of knowledge and helpful

Offline kingkong69

Amy promised lots in her profile but does she delivered?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

welcome to the board and yes Cool tiger is the fountain of knowledge and helpful

:hi: :hi: :hi:

For Years, I THOUGHT I was alone as well (20+ years)., then on PNet I secretly exchanged PMs and then later direct emails with other East Midlands / West Midlands Punters and regularly exchanged info re WGs in these areas. This was prior to UKP Forum being set up, and at the time (and still now) AW could not be openly discussed on PNet, nor links allowed to be posted there.

It took a great effort from me, and I was able to regularly exchange very useful punting info with approx 40 other punters, so was able to build a very detailed info about punting in this area (recommended girls as well as ones to avoid).

Once I found this forum, it made matters a lot easier, as you could openly discuss and post AW links on here, so my emails to our regular members have dwindled in the past 2 years, but on the bright side, most of of my group are now also members here.

Sadly, in the early days, there was no one to guide me on Punting matters, as well as AW, so I have suffered a great many disappointed punts, such that I would not want any other punter to go through that, so wherever I can, I try and help newcomers, as well as providing any additional info for regular posters.

In the past year or so, UKP has become very popular, so we have had a huge influx of new members. It is great to see them acknowledge the wealth of info on this site, as well as contributing to this forum.

For all new members, please post a summary of all your decent punts, as well as any disappointing ones, including any we should avoid. That way, hopefully, we can all enjoy decent punts!!

Offline Steely Dan

Amy is not a rip off or anything, but not to my personal taste.  Just a bit too slim.  Ironically, she does not have what I call a sexy ass.  Look at her ass pics.

But she was good company and gave a great BJ. I believe the positive feedback is real, but I wont return.  I'm going back to Jasmin in Town.  Review posted a few weeks back.

Offline kingkong69

Thanks for the info Steely,  :rolleyes:

Offline kingkong69

Jasmin in town look hot wonder her prices includes cim???  :P

Offline wristjob

Potentially looking for a cheap punt in notts this weekend. I think Amy looks great - when I was down those parts more often she didn't have face pics. I bought her PG once and was put off by the really yellow nicotine stained fingers. If anyone is sensitive to smoking and has seen her is it an issue?

I went to see her last year when she was in Clifton but since moved just off Oxclose lane sharing with another girl Sophie who do a great duo. Not much meat on both of them but proberley best duo BJ about

I saw Sophie near Swinton. Well, she was kelly then (about october time), then she was in Rotherham witha  different profile and now she's Sophie. Absolutely beautiful girl who found reasons to avoid doing anything. no kissing/oral cos she had a cold sore. I did some pics and soon as I put my cock in we were out of time (partly pics, partly her 10 min cash stash) and we'd agreed a facial til the very end cos she had another client coming.

Amy is not a rip off or anything, but not to my personal taste.  Just a bit too slim.  Ironically, she does not have what I call a sexy ass.  Look at her ass pics.

But she was good company and gave a great BJ. I believe the positive feedback is real, but I wont return.  I'm going back to Jasmin in Town.  Review posted a few weeks back.

I'm pretty keen on her after your writeup and Ali Katt's review when she was at GFE. Only issue is she doesn't do CIM in 30 mins - I will have to check up on that

Offline Owwhatanight

I Havel been with Sophie twice, first time was when she was called Robin and she did do CIM but does not swallow.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I Havel been with Sophie twice, first time was when she was called Robin and she did do CIM but does not swallow.

Does Sophie have a profile?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator