Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: first punt  (Read 1434 times)

Offline nickshadow

I have tomorrow booked off work and wondering whether people think this is a good first punt?
External Link/Members Only

vorian

I have tomorrow booked off work and wondering whether people think this is a good first punt?
External Link/Members Only

Honestly no, I have checked her AW code and  nothing comes up on UKP. Personally without reviews I would not take the risk as a first punt.

Offline nickshadow

vorian

can you recommend one?

If you could give some detail about what you are after, budget, age, services, looks, size, location,  kinks then someone maybe be able to help the more information the better.

Offline nickshadow

just after seeing what its all about, not so fussed about age, as i'm 32... prefer white but not had anything other than that

vorian

just after seeing what its all about, not so fussed about age, as i'm 32... prefer white but not had anything other than that

Sorry didn't mean your age,  the girls age. Budget is  very important as well as I said the more details the better. Also I would say have a good look around the review section to get some ideas.

Offline nickshadow

I wouldn't want to pay more than £100 for the first time for an hour

JV547845

It's your call but EE girls are hit and miss for your first punt too although some (especialy those we can vouch for) are great.

Offline MrMan1973

We'll for a first time punt I think a safe bet would be ChelseaHart - she's well thought of on here and is based in Mansfield. Her link is External Link/Members Only

£50 for the  1/2 hour and well worth it I reckon.

Failing that Steffifirstclass in Nottm is also same price.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Generally speaking, you'd be pushed to get decent, well-recommended English girls for £100ph, but worth keeping them in your profile, as some of them do run special offers from time to time. For Leicester, Mandy ran an offer of £100ph a few weeks ago. Search up on her, as I have posted on this.

You will get some EE girls charging as low as £80ph, but I would strongly recommend that you end up seeing someone who comes well recommended, preferably with FB on this site.

Whoever you decide..... research, research, research..... then confirm services you require, re-confirm prior to booking, and possibly re-confirm prior to handing over your money.

Do NOT rely on her profile what services she likes/provides. For most EE girls, these are written by their pimps.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 10:30:20 am by CoolTiger »

Offline MrMan1973

In punting, as in life, I think you have to have the occasional bad experience so that you can appreciate the good ones.

This is how you gain experience (and knowledge)

Should change my name to Confucius ( or confused)

:crazy: