Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Lincoln  (Read 2872 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only

Good morning
Have any Lincoln Punters any experience of this massage lady?
Think it's nearly time the punting lock down is eased!
Since Heavens above shut there's not much choice in massage, I still like going to see Helena but I have Pizza every Friday night from a trailer off doddo road and sometimes i also fancy a Curry or a Thai from uphill on a Saturday night!!  :wacko:

Online Gopal1978

Good morning
Have any Lincoln Punters any experience of this massage lady?
Think it's nearly time the punting lock down is eased!
Since Heavens above shut there's not much choice in massage, I still like going to see Helena but I have Pizza every Friday night from a trailer off doddo road and sometimes i also fancy a Curry or a Thai from uphill on a Saturday night!!  :wacko:

She quoted 70 for massage + HE. Was a bit steep when you can get the same for 60 elsewhere. Would be interested to know what she looks like. Guessing the image shown is borrowed.

Offline Jamesbattersea

She quoted 70 for massage + HE. Was a bit steep when you can get the same for 60 elsewhere. Would be interested to know what she looks like. Guessing the image shown is borrowed.

Yeah deffo not her picture.
I might make an appionment for monday anyway cos my neck is  shot. Could do just with a good massage to sort that out and then decide if she is worth the extra for tge hand job.
Did she say if it was naked hand job cos i hate been the only naked one in the room.

Online Gopal1978

Yeah deffo not her picture.
I might make an appionment for monday anyway cos my neck is  shot. Could do just with a good massage to sort that out and then decide if she is worth the extra for tge hand job.
Did she say if it was naked hand job cos i hate been the only naked one in the room.

I didn't ask. She just said 1hr massage + he for 70. I didn't follow up.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Finally got to see this girl today i was presently surprised.
Pretty girl, lovely tits, Reasonable massage and reasonable Hand skills.
I will do a proper review in the next couple of days when i get a minute.

Offline gary03

Hi James where is she based please?

Offline Lincs.man1

Nice work!

Online MajorPayne

Was this the girl and did you get round to doing a review?

Offline Jamesbattersea

Was this the girl and did you get round to doing a review?

No it's not the gil in the photo. But she's not far off looks similar!
No i haven't got round to writing one yet.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Offline freddytb1

Not too sure about this masseuse but what happened to heavens above, are they closed for good?

Offline Jamesbattersea

Not too sure about this masseuse but what happened to heavens above, are they closed for good?

Heavens has been shut permanently for  a long time now.
The building had a to let sign on it but i notice 3 or 4 weeks ago it's come down now. I'm not sure it will be a massage place again though. Be good if it was !!
I think the woman still owns Bubbles in Nottingham though?

Offline happyend

Had a couple of very good visits in the early days of Heavens Above, including with owner Georgie.
Couple of less enthusiastic visits in final days.

Good location, central but tucked away. Not too many different business would fancy being above Cloud 9 strip club, so you never know.

Offline freddytb1

Heavens has been shut permanently for  a long time now.
The building had a to let sign on it but i notice 3 or 4 weeks ago it's come down now. I'm not sure it will be a massage place again though. Be good if it was !!
I think the woman still owns Bubbles in Nottingham though?

Ah that's a shame! Let's hope for something similar. There appears to be Girls of Oasis which sounds more like a brothel but sometimes a spa type setting is nice