Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Ashton??  (Read 2817 times)

Jester269269

Any ideas mailed 2 days ago.
Not even opened mail ;) same when get my gas bill TBH. But anyone any recent dealings??

Offline Name redacted

Never met but spoke on phone before. Told me mailing is a waste of time, and to always best to make contact by call.
I make it a rule now to only call and only message if a relative new WG. Far easier and no waiting around. Straight answers.

Offline Leicspunt

I've met her at Club Classique in Loughborough. She works mostly from the flat they own (I think she might actually own the flat according to one of the other girls).

I guess it depends what you want in a girl. She wasn't my type (too fake looking. And too many tats) but she was very friendly and is clearly an experienced SP.

GolfNut

Advertising Available today with a phone number.

Probably best to call her Jester

GN  :hi:

Jester269269

Thanks all  :drinks:

Had mailed as was an advanced booking, gotta be honest love the ink look  :thumbsup:

Will ring when suitable, just like to book punts in advance  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've met her at Club Classique in Loughborough. She works mostly from the flat they own (I think she might actually own the flat according to one of the other girls).

I guess it depends what you want in a girl. She wasn't my type (too fake looking. And too many tats) but she was very friendly and is clearly an experienced SP.

Over the past few years, I have being seen a regular of mine at an apartment, not far from the Railway Station.

Fuck me.... I've only just found out from her this week that this is the SAME CC apartment that members on here have been talking about all these years!!  :crazy:
(walk through the arch!!)

NOT the easiest place to get to, as the Sat Nav took me to right outside it, but I was on the dual carriageway next door, and initially ended up parking in a showroom(?) car park across the road.

It took me a few turns before I finally found the way to get to right outside the apartment!!! Difficult to park right outside during daytime, as it is yellow lines.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks all  :drinks:

Had mailed as was an advanced booking, gotta be honest love the ink look  :thumbsup:

Will ring when suitable, just like to book punts in advance  :unknown:

Reminder...... no OWO

Jester269269

Offline Stickitin

Done her a few times, she was the nail in the coffin as far as doing a girl up the arse was concerned.

Probably only done it 5 or 6 times in my life and the stench of shit each time was a real off putter for me, really stank when I did her. Don't know why that was a surprise as we all know what comes out of that hole.

Not done her for a few years but she was always a fairly solid punt.

Offline Jerboa

I saw her in May, had a good punt, she's a slutty dirty 30's milf, good service, no OWO but that didn't detract, would go back, see she also works days up in Nuthall Notts.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95959.0

Jester269269

I saw her in May, had a good punt, she's a slutty dirty 30's milf, good service, no OWO but that didn't detract, would go back, see she also works days up in Nuthall Notts.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95959.0

:drinks: J had seen the review  :thumbsup:

Offline rutts

Best to ring on the day and make a booking have been seeing miss ashton since her days at Directors Lodge she is one of the best and is pure filth when she gets you fucked up on poppers