Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco—Coco - Southampton  (Read 794 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7593359) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline WingCommander

External Link/Members Only

Comms: By text, prompt reply. Arranged 1.5 hours in advance. All extras listed. Shortly before the meet, she asked to postpone for another 30 mins. Fine with me.
Location: Southampton, a mile from centre. Modern apartment. Limited amount of free parking.
SP: As in photos, prettier in fact. Lovely natural tits, slim fit body. Early 30s I would say.
Price: £80 + £10 for OWO, 30 minutes

The meet:
Straight away she comes across as happy and friendly, very polite (tends to be the case with Thai girls, I find). Good English. Straight into DFK, she didn't hold back (and neither did I). Both got naked, some nice fondling. RO (very clean). OWO was decent, she was happy to continue with that for a few minutes until I asked her to stop. Sex in a couple of positions, with more DFK, no complaints from her, plenty of enthusiasm.

After the deed was done, we layed on the bed for a few minutes of caressing and gentle massage. I didn't feel rushed at all. Out of the door after 25 minutes.

Would definitely return.

Offline ms220190

Thank you for the very good review