Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PM approval  (Read 948 times)

CANED123

Hi does anyone know how long it takes to get PM approval? Or what i have to do to get it?
I'm relatively new to this site and thus far i'm not llowed to PM?
Thanks in advance guys

James999

You've not even been here 10 days, what on earth do you need PM so urgently for?

CANED123

Hi James
To assist me in my quest for DP seesions.
You must have noticed its a bit of a thing for me at the mo

CANED123

Happy to post reviews of my escapades.
Having one today which i will post on tomorrow

vw

Happy to post reviews of my escapades.
Having one today which i will post on tomorrow

Admin doesn't tell people the limit or people will just post crap to get to the promised land !   :scare:

Why a punter would arrange a meet with a new member with no credibility is beyond me !   :dash: :dash:

Persevere with the posts and reviews and you will get to the PM world of punters !

Have a good punt !

CANED123

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I'm glad David Cameron approves the site, it's going from strength to strength. 

fredpunter

I'm glad David Cameron approves the site, it's going from strength to strength.

He's more interested in fucking pigs.... I believe he spends more time on saafe than on here

James999

Hi James
To assist me in my quest for DP seesions.
You must have noticed its a bit of a thing for me at the mo

have you met anyone from here yet?

Are you willing to wear a dress because that could widen the guys interested in it?

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  for what its worth there are a few girls on AW that DP with Vibrators, maybe that's what the lads after ...Lisa ff and AnalQueen ..Kerry of WD17
These are good at this sort of thing :D :D :D its quite a feeling porking a girl when she has a vibe up her buzzing too :D :D
( Mind you I did have a butt plug stuck up my end with one of them, I walked a bit wobbley after :cool: :cool:)

DP`ing and DVP`ing with an extra guy is more of a party / couples thing not something the Lads on here arrange between themselves unless you are punting buddies
 or do they....RADI... :cool: :cool: