Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wanting and not wanting to Punt at the same time  (Read 741 times)

Offline Ipad12345

Anyone get this feeling?

Sometimes I feel like Punting and after choosing the girl etc.. I feel the need not punt and just think it is a waste of money. Instead i got for a wank lol - it settles the urge for about 60 Minutes before  brain number 2 starts thinking again
Banned reason: Trolling + Threats of violence
Banned by:

Offline lovemachine

I sometimes feel like that when I am on the way there by public transport. More often in the winter when there are no scantily clad girls about,it distracts the mind and the mood goes.

Offline peter purves

Anyone get this feeling?

Sometimes I feel like Punting and after choosing the girl etc.. I feel the need not punt and just think it is a waste of money. Instead i got for a wank lol - it settles the urge for about 60 Minutes before  brain number 2 starts thinking again

No! I have never experienced this probably because I think it would be a waste of money to have a hand relief' when sex is available.

It sounds like some sort of what I call "Punters' Alienation" taking place
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline brevitate vitae

I often feel like that, all ready to go, and suddenly the desire goes. In my case I know it's an age and energy issue  :thumbsdown: