Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisha Colombian-Deptford  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Now I have seen this lady twice once in Catford and once in Streatham she is a good fuck. Called up to find out who was available and was told she was there, arrived only to told she's in Grove Park instead so I asked the lady why she wasted my time and made me make a journey as I drove from stockwell to deptford and then asking me to drive to grove park was a further is a piss take.

This is negative from me as it was late 12.30 am plus making me drive around for nothing put me in a foul mood  :mad:

This is the link it's another girl advertised but the lady on phone told fed me a pack of lies. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 06:43:55 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline claretandblue

If you are crazy enough to be punting in hellholes like Deptford in the middle of the night I would imagine this sort of thing is par for the course

Online Ozy84

If you are crazy enough to be punting in hellholes like Deptford in the middle of the night I would imagine this sort of thing is par for the course

Was thinking the exact same.  :unknown:

Maybe you should expand on your area or better still the origin of the women you are banging martian.

Better luck next time.

Deptford is a dump but it's south london i visited sydenham the night before and camberwell did not have anyone that took my fancy. So i gave deptford a chance plus I'm in the car even if I was on foot there are worse places in london to be walking late at night then deptford

Was thinking the exact same.  :unknown:

Maybe you should expand on your area or better still the origin of the women you are banging martian.

Better luck next time.

I live in south west I travel to north or east london if I want a longer bookings. But these are short 15 min pump and dumps. As for the origin of women i like what i like and most of the time stick to my own I may occasionally stray out and try the odd eastern european.

Online Ozy84

I live in south west I travel to north or east london if I like a longer bookings. But these are short 15 min pump and dumps. As for the origin of women i like what i like and most of the time stick to my own I may occasionally stray out and try the odd eastern european.

That is odd in my experience to want to punt exclusively with your own type. I would say punting is about trying the unknown or away from the ordinary. You should venture out a bit there are some lovely non south american wgs out there. Have you done any reviews/recommendations  of these EE's you occasionally see? On a side note im proper jealous of that body of yours....whats a man like you punting for, they should be dropping at your knees all along the footpaths of south london!!!!   :lol: :lol: :drinks:

That is odd in my experience to want to punt exclusively with your own type. I would say punting is about trying the unknown or away from the ordinary. You should venture out a bit there are some lovely non south american wgs out there. Have you done any reviews/recommendations  of these EE's you occasionally see? On a side note im proper jealous of that body of yours....whats a man like you punting for, they should be dropping at your knees all along the footpaths of south london!!!!   :lol: :lol: :drinks:

Looool that's what a prossie said to me once why am I here. It's easier and the few girls i see in my personal life I find it hard to explain it's like I'm always hungry and thy cnt satisfy my hunger I have to feed the beast. Plus the whole dating and courting and meeting new women costs just as much as punting. Maybe if I meet a Jlo or amber rose type woman I may give up punting  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77284.0

When I was banned and tried to sneak back on here.
She no longer sees black guys now lool how a few months changes things ehh
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 09:13:01 am by Brazilian Martian »

hardcorebanger

i agree they done the same with me. i was ready to drill a girl there and i thought it was the usual place in deptford only to find out it wasn't and still they refuse to update the address on the website  :dash:

have you had the pleasure to hammer laura? I saw her in the line up in the beginning of this year when she was working with rose and had a very great ass to which she allowed me to touch and was very friendly and flirty. after banging rose several times i wanted to be adventurous and bang rose in a threesome with laura but laura was busy with another client so i hammered rose alone for one hour again but have to say laura ass looked bigger/better shaped than rose and am tempted to hammer her but at the moment have others on my list

have seen laura? if not TOFTT and report back please?

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 10:13:06 pm by hardcorebanger »

hardcorebanger

i agree they done the same with me. i was ready to drill a girl there and i thought it was the usual place in deptford only to find out it wasn't and still they refuse to update the address on the website  :dash:

have you had the pleasure to hammer laura? I saw her in the line up in the beginning of this year when she was working with rose and had a very great ass to which she allowed me to touch and was very friendly and flirty. after banging rose several times i wanted to be adventurous and bang rose in a threesome with laura but laura was busy with another client so i hammered rose alone for one hour again but have to say laura ass looked bigger/better shaped than rose and am tempted to hammer her but at the moment have others on my list

link : External Link/Members Only

Nope I have not had the pleasure of seeing laura I would go tonight but I'm about to go gym and after that I will be too tired to even think about fucking.

hardcorebanger

Nope I have not had the pleasure of seeing laura I would go tonight but I'm about to go gym and after that I will be too tired to even think about fucking.

report back when you have hammered her  :hi:

This is the third place they have moved to in deptford I wnt be going there anymore I will stick to sydenham tooting or camberwell,stockwell is not bad but it's a bit to close to home for me on my doorstep

Offline Top Dog

Now I have seen this lady twice once in Catford and once in Streatham she is a good fuck. Called up to find out who was available and was told she was there, arrived only to told she's in Grove Park instead so I asked the lady why she wasted my time and made me make a journey as I drove from stockwell to deptford and then asking me to drive to grove park was a further is a piss take.

This is negative from me as it was late 12.30 am plus making me drive around for nothing put me in a foul mood  :mad:

This is the link it's another girl advertised but the lady on phone told fed me a pack of lies. 

Looks like the girl has moved again in Kingston now

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like the girl has moved again in Kingston now

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is a good punt the major issue was that the maid on the phone lied to me to draw me to deptford then had the cheek to says not to far away in Grove Park  :angry:.

Just read her profile says she's 29 years old add another 15 years onto that she's mid forties at best. But she suck a mean dick and take a hard anal pounding  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 06:23:44 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Top Dog

She is a good punt the major issue was that the maid on the phone lied to me to draw me to deptford then had the cheek to says not to far away in Grove Park  :angry:.

Just read her profile says she's 29 years old add another 15 years onto that she's mid forties at best. But she suck a mean dick and take a hard anal pounding  :hi:

Think the maid is taking the piss just called her confirmed services told me first owo extra £30!! I replied in a shocked voice £30!! she then said no no £20 and kissing extra £20 !!

Think I will give her a miss mate

Offline Top Dog

What is it with Latinas and their extra fucking charges ! so annoying  :dash:

What is it with Latinas and their extra fucking charges ! so annoying  :dash:

It's the culture in south america trust me. 20 pounds extra each for kissing and owo when I had her early this year I paid 130 which included anal. I personally dnt kiss prossies it just does not sit right with me so I will never pay extra for this.

hardcorebanger

was you able to see laura?

Naw did not see her I will cross paths with her sooner or later