Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for reading please  (Read 1300 times)

DawnPatrol

Hi all I am in reading for a week this month and have decided to have some fun totally new to this world so need some top notch recommendations please help

Offline Steely Dan

I have had my eye one this one for some time.  Not met her.  No reviews on UKP. But she seems to meet all the requirements you shared.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only

Exactly.

I know you are new but try actually doing some research - just typing Reading into the white search box at the top would be a start. :dash:
This has been a topic on a number of occasions and there are a number of reviews.

Sexy Leticia for you

You're too kind to him.  :hi:

DawnPatrol

Did that first funnily enough

Sexy leticia is away when I'm there

Just thought people could help out a newbie

Offline Silver Birch

You haven't given us much to go on, but how about this one? Not seen her myself but 272 positive FB  :sarcastic:

fredpunter

You haven't given us much to go on, but how about this one? Not seen her myself but 272 positive FB  :sarcastic:

She looks a bit like me  :lol:

kamu

People are more willing to help if they can see you've actually done some leg work yourself. Try having a look through AW and see who takes your fancy then pop their profile ID into the search box here to check for reviews. Then maybe ask a question about a particular wg or at the very least be more specific when asking questions as to what your looking for (looks, age range, nationality, services etc). As you can see already your vague question is turning up responses that are of no use to you. :hi:

DawnPatrol

(looks, age range, nationality, services etc).

Good looking 18-35 any nationality/ethnicity owo striptease/lap dance penetration

DawnPatrol

Dress size up to 10 maybe 12 if really good looking