Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No Guilt Massage  (Read 1691 times)

5 review(s) for No Guilt Massage (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Bikerboy

No Guilt Massage

1 hour for £80.00 (Naked option) plus small extra fee for tit wank (sorry can't remember the fee £10/20)

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see Lisa when she was in Cardiff in 2014.

Comms - 8/10 considering how busy she is, although there was a delay in replying sometimes, I think her comms are good, she always gets back to you

Physical - 8/10 attractive young lady with a lovely figure

Services - 8/10 all services advertised were provided, we started with a nice massage, followed by the tit massage, turned over and massage given to the front. I then got the chance to reverse massage Lisa, I was aware no penetration was allowed but I did enjoy massaging her upper thighs and feeling her get damp. Happy ending was provided by tit wank at the advertised extra fee which you can request on the day. That's as far as it goes though, you have to respect her limits. Lisa was friendly and chatty throughout which settled my nerves.

Overall - 8/10 for the fee involved, the services given and overall reliability and obvious good hygiene, the service fills a good niche in the market.
I personally found the lack of fs a little frustrating, but then that's my problem, not Lisa's!
I would return if I was after this type of service again, it's as good as I have had anywhere, probably better.