Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salisbury - Lovely Asian 888  (Read 2542 times)

5 review(s) for lovely asian 888 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bigwilts

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only 

I wasn’t aware of the Chinese place here in Salisbury until it was closed down, and thanks to posts on here that it had relocated to near the railway station.

I rarely stay in Salisbury with the choice having been the notorious house, and the Thai parlours on Fisherton Street.  If not after a relaxing massage then I would go further afield

With a time opportunity I had a tester and called about 10 to 9, to confirm availability and for directions.  Her English was good enough but quietly spoken
She offered to text the street name and postcode.
The place really is at close proximity to the station and it took me longer to do a u-turn then to drive to the street. Then a quick call for the house number

As it is residential and at 9pm parking was tight.
I’d recommend parking in the railway station (but not necessarily the cost!) or at a nearby car park
If it was daytime then there would be parking spaces but I’d be wary as many streets are for residential parking permits - and I think this is a residents only area
You won’t want to be picked up by our local parking attendants and it could annoy the neighbours

Once there I made a quick call to get the number and was pretty much beside the door, then ring the bell.

She was very attentive to watching out for the neighbours and twitched the curtain on the small window of the door to check the coast is clear before opening (at the end she also had a good look around before opening the door to let me out

Behind the door was Sandy, petite Chinese in a small orange dress and tights, and I was in a small square entrance hall, just big enough for her to open the door and me to step in before going through the next door to what would be a lounge but furnished with a chaise longe, bed, and cupboards.  The stairs were open plan with this room

Sandy was a nice young Chinese lady, pretty much in her young 20s.  Not the girl in the profile photos but a close build
With a hug and cuddle we discussed the time and cost - £60 for half an hour, or I could have opted for an hour at £10
I was already half erect from the cuddle

I paid up, was offered a drink and she stepped to the back to put it away
I undressed and lay face up on the bed for her return, quickly off with her clothes and faced with small neat breasts but great nipples

It was obvious I wasn’t after a massage, so she was right on top of me rubbing out boddies together and her pecking me with kisses and her backside cupped in my hands
Then she kneels between my legs for condom on and a blow job before observing that this was going to be tight. 
Then on top of me for some cowgirl I was fit to burst watching and playing with those breasts bouncing above me.  I desperately held back from cumming too soon and we switched to me on top
Having held back I wasn’t going to cum so switched to an oily handjob and a play with her body
I didn’t come in the allotted time, and could have done with an hour but didn’t have the time

Time to get dressed and she checked the coast was clear

The girl changes on Monday’s

Good comms, a very sexy lady and an improvement on Salisbury standards
Hopefully this will settle in to the place and there aren’t any complaints from residents

Offline nigel4498

£60 for 30minutes or £10 for the hour.
I'm guessing you made a mistake.
She'd have queues down the Mill road for that.

Offline Bigwilts

£60 for 30minutes or £10 for the hour.
I'm guessing you made a mistake.
She'd have queues down the Mill road for that.
I knew I should have gone the hour!
Yes - it should be £60 for half an hour and £100 for the hour

Offline hamchang

Glad you enjoyed it buddy - it's a tight road indeed. I was lucky enough to park on the corner last time I went.

Offline Doormatt

Guys just some clarification please. Girls change Mondays, however,
On Monday 4th  Hamchang  said Lisa in her 30"s was there and to avoid
On Thurs 7th Bidwilts said sandy in her 20's was there.
Is it possible two girls work there ?
Is Lisa mamasan ( like Lulu at first paradise)and sandy hadn't arrived until later in the day on Monday ?
Driving to Bath later today and would like to pull over and get pulled off.

Offline Bigwilts

Glad you enjoyed it buddy - it's a tight road indeed. I was lucky enough to park on the corner last time I went.
Thanks - I’d never have been aware or tried this place without you pointing it out, and it’s location is good and out of the way
I’ll be saving on petrol getting out of Salisbury

Offline Bigwilts

Guys just some clarification please. Girls change Mondays, however,
On Monday 4th  Hamchang  said Lisa in her 30"s was there and to avoid
On Thurs 7th Bidwilts said sandy in her 20's was there.
Is it possible two girls work there ?
Is Lisa mamasan ( like Lulu at first paradise)and sandy hadn't arrived until later in the day on Monday ?
Driving to Bath later today and would like to pull over and get pulled off.
She told me ‘girls change Monday’ so it could be either their first, last day or a point in time

The layout with the bed downstairs would support two alternate girls rather than two at once - you would walk through a punt to get upstairs and down again!  But that wouldn’t necessarily prevent there being two bedrooms upstairs and them using the upstairs rooms during busier times and downstairs in quiet hours.  (Not much sense though in having bought a third bed just for downstairs)

I saw no signs of the mamasan, there clearly will be one running the place
I spoke to the same girl as I saw, she had the phone in hand when she opened the door and plugged it back in the charger while we were busy
But for all I know there was a whole crowd upstairs

Age wise my assessments can be very wrong, especially Asians, but early 20s is my best guess.
She didn’t have any signs of getting on a bit

It’ll be interesting to see who you get today & what you think
2 goods and a bad are still inconclusive for the place as a whole

Offline hamchang

The rotation is weird - the girl I saw was there on Wednesday and I messaged her on Monday, and she was in London. Girl I saw on Monday I actually recognised, but I can not fathom where from. Anyway I was her first punter in Salisbury as she had arrived on the train at 11 am from London and was sucking me off not long after. She wasn't the mamasan because I've spoken to her a fair amount and would recognise her voice. Maybe it wasn't for her?

I'll have a crack on Monday and see who's in.

Doormat - the place in Bath, easy parking in Sainsbury, and run by the same mob. Worth phoning both up.

Offline desert punter

Hoping to go here Monday next week all going well.  Bit worried about the changeover situation and who I might get, but anything will be better than my disaster last Thursday with 'Naughty Sindy' (see review).

Is the location town side of the station or the other side of the big roundabout?

Offline hamchang

In between. Near to the curry buffet.

25 yr old this week I didn't go as went to Bristol instead.

Offline Bigwilts

Just for reference

The girls profile has changed phone number and location to Welwyn garden city
(See attached image)

The assumption is therefore that the girls are rotating between venues, but the numbers are remaining in the location

Just for a bit of awareness though take note that I have had texts, this isn’t a worry for me but could be dangerous if someone doesn’t take advice on punting phones etc

** please note that after the above review the girl texted me 3 times to thank me for coming and to say ‘sorry for this time’ because I failed to come

After returning last night I had texts afterwards checking that ‘this girl was ok?’ (therefore pretty certain that the previous ‘sorry’ text is still there) wishing me a happy new year, and goodnight
This reinforces the need for punting phones. I have not had any unsolicited messages or calls in the meantime, but it could be tricky to have a personal phone known to them **

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hamchang

It's not the girl doing it - its the dopey mamasan. I phones her straight away when she first sent me a text saying "never ever send me a text" and that did the job.

This is the new Salisbury advert it seems
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The girl I fucked there that I'm connected to on wechat is in Truro this week! Wish I knew as I just got back from a weekend in Padstow

Offline desert punter

Went here on Christmas eve (see review).

Had a good time, an oasis in the lifeless Salisbury desert.

Offline hamchang

Just saw that - I keep telling the mamasan to send pictures of the actual girls but she won't. Such a shame. I think we should keep this thread going and who ever goes first each week posts up details of the girl there. Age, size, look etc as we know it's a mon-mon shift they work.

Offline Bigwilts

It's not the girl doing it - its the dopey mamasan. I phones her straight away when she first sent me a text saying "never ever send me a text" and that did the job.

This is the new Salisbury advert it seems
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The girl I fucked there that I'm connected to on wechat is in Truro this week! Wish I knew as I just got back from a weekend in Padstow

Cheers, yes I saw Zhuzhu last night and have put up a review
It reminded me to highlight the messaging. It’s not a problem to me but certainly could be for others

Good to know that she will stop them