Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dagmara in Bristol (Bradley Stoke)  (Read 2947 times)

26 review(s) for Awesome Daga (25 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

BiggishSi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Location : in call at hers in Bradley Stoke. Nice newish build place. Clean and tidy. Despite being on an estate/cul de sac felt discreet with ample parking. Nice enough area so felt very safe.

Fee: £50 massage and h/r

The girl: genuinely beautiful looking Polish girl. Early -mid twenties at a guess . Great slim figure . Nice b cup (at a guess) boobs and fantastic tight bum. Exceptionally friendly and welcoming. Good English and nice conversation.

Apologies no link as it's tricky on the phone. If someone could add I'd be grateful

Service: I don't get a chance to punt often and tend to opt for massage type services. Wish I'd gone full service now! Started face down naked on massage table. Really good firm massage (got gentler when I asked!). Hands going everywhere. Dagmara slipped off her underwear and amazing feeling body to body followed. I was asked to turn over. More body to body. Lots of kissing and teasing which was an unexpected bonus. Gentle tongue action whilst beginning hr. She was happy with touching everywhere and lots of smiles and happy noises! Body all over the little fella. Great hr.

Summary: fantastic vfm. Really good looking girl who made me feel very relaxed . Biggest regret is that i didn't go for full service. Best massage and hr I've had and I'm sure full service wouldn't disappoint - I'm particularly interested in getting into some of her role plays which sounds like she enjoys! Highly recommended.

Offline ERIC_SHUN

£50 for how long? Was shower time in the paid time?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
£50 seems to be 35 mins with hand job :)
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

BiggishSi

Sorry yes 35mins. I was showered before so not needed. I had one after which wasn't rushed. Think I was in there about 45 mins all in

N.Dagmara xxx

Would you like to see me Rebecca? :) I can do one for you for free  :crazy:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
yes please ! :kiss:

i need a massage ! ( as long as your cute cat comes and joins lol )
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Happy gent

Hi Dagmara & Rebecca,

I could be in Bristol next week and would love to see that... and I'm not allergic to cats  ;)

HG

N.Dagmara xxx

I am worried that you have to be left with cat
while we have a fun x lol

Offline Happy gent

Well I did say "Love to see that" ...........

Offline PaintBrush

Did you follow her up the stairs ?  :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Dustybin

I'm just dying to have an excuse to be in Bristol again on my own to experience Dagmara or
Rebbeca.

Thanks for the review.

Difficult to leave the home land (Cornwall) without a bloody good excuse.

Heres hoping dusty.

Offline Dustybin

Just a thought.

Is it worth having a bet on who will post the first review on a Dagmara and Rebcca duo.

Probably won't be me with my luck.

BiggishSi

Did you follow her up the stairs ?  :wacko: :wacko:

Yes i did!!! Bloody glad I did too!!!!

J4ckWill5

Does anyone have a contact number for Daga? I've got a few days off coming up & wanted to book in to see her after reading all the great reviews.

Offline Noluck

Does anyone have a contact number for Daga? I've got a few days off coming up & wanted to book in to see her after reading all the great reviews.

If you contact her on UKE she tends to reply.