Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rape role play  (Read 6276 times)

Curious6705

So long as activity or behaviour is safe and consensual then what adults get up to behind closed doors is their own business and I personally wouldn't apply a judgemental label to it.

Wrt to the OP question, IMO if something seems a bit weird to you, or a step too far, just say no - and forget about it - one of the main reasons we punt is because when we leave at the end of an appointment there is no baggage of any kind.

Personally role play does nothing for me - unless you count banter with WGs or them starting off wearing a uniform of some kind as role play - but to each their own.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 03:34:54 pm by Curious6705 »

Offline Daffodil

Be careful with this sort of thing, their have been a few cases in the paper where a lady has requested a guy knocks on her door she will pretend to not know anything and he rapes her to fulfil her wildest fantasy... It wasn't the woman who was to be raped who was posting and talking to the guy... was her "friend" getting revenge for some trivial girlie shite...

On a more general note, When did we as punters pay the prossies to fulfil their fantasies? It's suppose to the other other way round unless it's a freebee but then see warning above!

More bollocks. Can you link to any of these cases?

Toby

More bollocks. Can you link to any of these cases?

Links already posted.

Offline Daffodil

Links already posted.

He says a few cases, I can see only one link to one case  :hi:

And he only quotes that one after Akauya posted the link.

I should have been clearer in my question.

pokenn

Two WGs have recently asked me if I would do rape role play with them. Isn't that a bit wierd? I enjoy forceful, hard sex if you know the girl and you know she likes it that way, but to me rape is going one step (several steps TBH) too far. Any thoughts?

Probably just repeating what others have said, but there is a universe of difference between rape role-play and rape. Rape is vile, despicable act and is never right. No means no. Full stop.
Rape role-play is CONSENSUAL sex between adults.

Personally, role play does not turn me on. I just feel silly.

I do like BDSM, both as dominant and submissive. Quite a few WGs have been happy to be tied up on a first booking. Many of them have said they found it one of the biggest turn-ons and I get good feedback (possibly just massaging my ego). Interestingly, it's often the better educated, more intelligent WGs who are ok with BDSM on a first booking - no idea why.

Toby

Personally, role play does not turn me on. I just feel silly.

I feel the same. Unless there's a dwarf, an elf, and a bag of gold involved I'm very self concious.

vt

I've been thinking whether or not post about this but anyway.

I have done this, not with prossies but with civvies and I found out that it does nothing for me. Moreover it turns me off.

I'm a lover, not a fighter too!!  :)