Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amour Beauty - Coventry  (Read 731 times)

Offline HornyMoFo

Has anyone tried out this place?

Looks legit, however the text replies definitely suggest more is available

External Link/Members Only

Massage £45 1hr
4 hands £90 1hr
Nuru £120 1hr

Extra service discuss face to face  :wacko:

Online mr.bluesky

Has anyone tried out this place?

Looks legit, however the text replies definitely suggest more is available

External Link/Members Only

Massage £45 1hr
4 hands £90 1hr
Nuru £120 1hr

Extra service discuss face to face  :wacko:

With what's on offer, 4 hands , b2b , Nuru I would doubt its legit and knowing its a viva street advert I doubt you'll be seeing any of the ladies pictured in the advert   :unknown:

Offline HornyMoFo

With what's on offer, 4 hands , b2b , Nuru I would doubt its legit and knowing its a viva street advert I doubt you'll be seeing any of the ladies pictured in the advert   :unknown:

Definitely won't be seeing the girls in the advert as 1 of the pics is from another advert

I might do a flyby and see what the girls are like and if fit I'll TOFTT and will create a review.
Booked Lisa at RN for Sat already so looking forward to seeing what she's like first before I venture here

Offline garfield

If you google Amour of beauty coventry and select images theres a pic of what looks like few of the staff on there

Offline HornyMoFo

If you google Amour of beauty coventry and select images theres a pic of what looks like few of the staff on there

Yeah I've checked that out. FB says that business has shut down and now this massage place has taken over with the same name. Hopefully it'll be worth a visit come Sunday!