Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Dumper

Probably an impossible find but looking for a fit over 60 yr old woman never tried an older woman so any suggestions

nightrider.1234

Probably her as she doesn’t look like a typical granny type woman with the saggy breasts and belly with a hump on the back:

External Link/Members Only

Offline old fart

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is just out of the area in North Wales, she gives a reasonable massage OWO and GFE. I have not visited since being a member hence I have not written a review. I will do one in the next couple of months to ensure it is up to date  :rolleyes:

She is from Liverpool not Welsh
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 07:24:26 am by old fart »

Offline l1mpd1ck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She is just out of the area in North Wales, she gives a reasonable massage OWO and GFE. I have not visited since being a member hence I have not written a review. I will do one in the next couple of months to ensure it is up to date  :rolleyes:
She is from Liverpool not Welsh

I think I saw this one over 10 years ago when I was staying near Chester for a while.  She was in Wrexham.  Must have found he on the old PN site then.  Think she advertised as Scorcher Legs

Offline l1mpd1ck

I think I saw this one over 10 years ago when I was staying near Chester for a while.  She was in Wrexham.  Must have found he on the old PN site then.  Think she advertised as Scorcher Legs
External Link/Members Only