Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Issues with Masquerade?  (Read 5915 times)

Offline Andypandy2020

I'm pretty sure Tabitha is now Paris at Gracies. Photos look the same.

Judging by the photos on Gracies I think Paris was Tabitha

Offline Darlobloke

Judging by the photos on Gracies I think Paris was Tabitha

I don't think the vitals match up, different eye colour, age, nork size etc
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 06:30:45 pm by Darlobloke »

Offline Lamnguin

Paris is definitely not Tabitha.

Online jay-north east

Amy has cancelled both of her shifts with gracies on the morning of the shift. Apparently she has said she won’t be booking in any more shifts until she knows for certain that she won’t have to cancel.

Paris is definitely not Tabitha but I believe she did work for masquerades as Bella.

Offline Lamnguin

Amy has cancelled both of her shifts with gracies on the morning of the shift. Apparently she has said she won’t be booking in any more shifts until she knows for certain that she won’t have to cancel.

Paris is definitely not Tabitha but I believe she did work for masquerades as Bella.
I do hope there are no serious issues. Not just for selfish reasons, she seems a genuinely nice girl- I liked her a lot.

Never got to see Bella at Masquerade, but I have seen both Tabitha and Paris and they are not the same person. Nor is Paris the same girl who works as either Paris or "P" as an indie from Darlington on occasion as I first suspected.

Offline jammy273

I do hope there are no serious issues. Not just for selfish reasons, she seems a genuinely nice girl- I liked her a lot.

Never got to see Bella at Masquerade, but I have seen both Tabitha and Paris and they are not the same person. Nor is Paris the same girl who works as either Paris or "P" as an indie from Darlington on occasion as I first suspected.

Thanks Lamnguin that was my suspicion so its good to have that rebuffed

Offline Darlobloke

How did you find Paris, does she do owo/ cim?

Offline Lamnguin

How did you find Paris, does she do owo/ cim?

OWO, but I don't know about CIM. I'll pop a review of both Parises up when I get round to it.