Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Other than AdultWork?  (Read 758 times)

Offline monkeybucket

I know Viva street you can find WG's but what precations do you take? Google reverse image any thing else or do you do just that take a punt?. I'm in nottingham and good WG's seem to be at an all time low so on AW so where else do you find them?

I'm about 10 punts into punting life and only ever used AW....there must be more too it

thanks in advance
MB

Offline Taggart

While AW is far from perfect, and has had a few ex-street girls migrate on there, I personally have serious reservations about ViVa St, as I beleive it's open far wider to scammers, B&S merchants and potentially dangerous situations, as it's unpoliced and unverified.

Trying find a genuine WG on Viva St is like trying to find the one small prize in a bran tub.

For the time being, will stick with AW and its foibles, as with careful research I managed to pick some decent ladies.

galcom666

Vivastreet is actually decent for cross reference purposes. There is a Manchester WG decent feedback. But checking Viva street she is advertised as being in Berkshire as well. Avoided as I think it was bait and switch.

Offline monkeybucket

Looks like my petrol bill will go up then if I keep havig to travel so far...terrible

Offline CBPaul

One or two alternative sites crop up from time to time and have been mentioned on here but they tend to make AW look perfect.

AW isn't perfect but it's all I tend to use. With practice you'll be able to weed out the multitude of touring crap and out and out scammers pretty quickly.

Reverse image searching is invaluable but not infallible. Although the AW feedback system is pretty useless it may be worth ranking the search results according the number of fb they have, that way you'll get all the zeros at the end and may be ignored if you're returning a load if results.

Other than that look on here for comments and reviews and, as you say, get ready for the extra petrol.