Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too hot?  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Just messaged a girl asking for a meet tomorrow

was told she's not working as it's too hot!

Anyone else have the same response? or think yourself it's a bit too hot to do a bit of horizontal jogging?

Just have a shower when you go in, surely?

Offline workinallweek

Anyone else have the same response? or think yourself it's a bit too hot to do a bit of horizontal jogging?

too hot unless theres aircon  lol
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kool Keef

Tried to make a booking for tomorrow & was told by the WG she struggles in hot weather, didn't hear back from her so left it.
Have punted yesterday & today & both were really good, both girls seemed genuinely horny with the hot weather & both had the wet pussies to prove it.
I was a sweaty mess at the end of both punts though, I like to get thru the positions usually but yesterday could only manage mish before popping. Too hot for any more lol.

Offline JonasG

Unless there's AC, punting tomorrow in 37 degrees would be awful!

Offline winkywanky

Fucking in the shower is nice.

Just an idea.

Although WGs with water meters might be somewhat reluctant.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I am going for it tomorrow.

I'll wear sandals, shorts, t-shirt, deodorant, and shower on arrival.

People do it in Thailand and Dominican when it's hot out there, and I am sure as hell not wasting my day off and chance to punt!

Offline freeze44

Just an idea.

:lol: great tip! Will ask about the water meter and if a problem maybe time to dip a toe into watersports??!

Offline redveee

I had a punt last summer with Submissive Lauren and having walked  from Shoreditch to her place in Sadlers Wells I was a sweaty luckily her place was cool and the offer of a shower was gladly taken both before and after. In fact I was more swaety after I had the pleasure of her services.

Offline mradventures

i dont do so well in the heat so im probably not going to arrange anything, guess i could enquire about the room on any potential ones.

Offline Plan R

Have to admit it's too hot for a punt... but I'd never have thought like this <50   - fuckin old git !! 
It's the drive there and back I can't face in this heat.. it would need to be a 4am punt  :D

Offline mradventures

i punted couple of weeks ago when it was hot too, arrived feeling abit  :vomit: from baking pavements and bus :(

Offline Marmalade

I am going for it tomorrow.

I'll wear sandals, shorts, t-shirt, deodorant, and shower on arrival.

People do it in Thailand and Dominican when it's hot out there, and I am sure as hell not wasting my day off and chance to punt!

Absolutely. And many countries where they can’t afford air con. Can even be quite nice two people shedding clothes and dripping with fresh sweat.

But the U.K. is not some pre-electric watering hole. If she’s touring then any decent hotel has air con. If it’s her own or working flat she should at afford a fan. I suspect it’s just prοssiespeak for “I can’t be arsed.”

There’s one thing i notice as a Brit tho, here or in pre-electric ladylands: high temperatures can easily increase heart rate and even the ability to think straight. If I’m faced with dreaded heat just before a punt I try to go to a coffee bar or similar to relax, cool down for five minutes and let my cockbrain regain its composure. Being hot (and physiologically flustered) is not conducive to a great shag.

Offline Drayki

Just an idea.

Have to agree, can’t beat fucking in the shower  :lol: especially after receiving a shower off the sp first

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've struggled in the past with being too hot and for some reason it can mean that I struggle to cum, I have also punted specific girls who work in parlours with air con just to make sure I can get the job done  :thumbsup:

Offline the_exile

Decided it was too hot for sex seeing a WG in Soho years ago, was one of those summers when the tarmac on the roads was going sticky. Just had a handjob instead.

Offline Longlife

I was fancying a punt but decided in this weather it probably wouldn't go well without aircon.

Offline Belgarion

I hate the heat so can appreciate where she's coming from.

Offline Rockhead

I dislike very high temperatures too, but conversely, I generally feel exceptionally horny in such heat. That said, I'm glad I don't have to go out today.

Online WARSZAWA16

It's not so much the punt itself but the travelling to and from it in this potential 39c heat that certainly puts me off for today. There are not many trains anyway from my part of the world today apparently (probably the wrong type of sun) with people being advised not to travel(!). 

Offline Springoid

I noticed a few girls advertising air conditioned flats as a bonus.

Offline Marmalade

Skinny girl
Cold beer
Outcall
prοssie on top
 :thumbsup:

Offline Noodlebuckser

I can certainly sympathise. One of the best feelings I'd think is when turning up to have a good time with a hottie, is arriving in pristine condition. In today's weather even a 5 minute walk round the corner gets you drenched!

Online bigboy

Sometimes a hot and steamy punt is worth it if the WG doesn't complain about how hot it is. Just make sure you both have a shower before and after :D

Online darkknightrises

Try being in New York where it’s soo hot & almost impossible to get a decent punt as a tourist  :scare:

Offline workinallweek

I've struggled in the past with being too hot and for some reason it can mean that I struggle to cum, I have also punted specific girls who work in parlours with air con just to make sure I can get the job done  :thumbsup:

yep ive had that ..

Offline workinallweek

Offline winkywanky

In a thunderstorm would be nice. Automatic cooling  :cool:

Offline sharpshoes78

Cane to post about heat

Fuck sex and let me die  :mad: :kissgirl:

Offline ShadowProclamation

I was planning on booking someone for the end of the week, but after melting at work today, I can't be bothered. I can therefore understand an SP not wanting to work. I had a booking a year ago, when it was also baking, but the SP was advertising her apartment as having air con. It was certainly needed that day.

Offline charlatan44

I have a punt booked for after work tomorrow :/ I remember my first punt this time last year and the WG's place was a sauna - had to stop every few minutes as I was dripping with sweat. Guess if you're both sexy that could be a bit of a turn on as long as you don't smell

Offline jame75

Offline Payyourwaymate

It's way too hot to punt. Can barely go outside without breaking a sweat, let alone drilling a chick in doggy in this heat, good grief no  :thumbsdown:.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Sez on the BBC news that Cambridge is the hottest place in the UK 38.1 C

But its still the coldest punting area in the country:(

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Took the plunge today. Definitely worth it. Had a shower on arrival, the girl had a fan in the room and a fridge-cold Evian bottle for afterwards, plus it was my day off so I was in shorts and t-shirt anyway,  so it was all good.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 08:39:55 pm by Herts_Outcaller »

Online mr.bluesky

I dislike very high temperatures too, but conversely, I generally feel exceptionally horny in such heat. That said, I'm glad I don't have to go out today.

+1 it's a double edged sword. Warm weather means girls are walking about in shorts and skimpy tops making us feel horny but it's just too damn hot to visit a service provider to do anything about it. A glass of cold beer is more tempting.

Offline Adoniron

Too hot for me. Really don't have the urge at the moment.

Offline jimmymac

Being pale skinned and red haired, this weather is too much for me!
No chance I could cope with a punt, I'd fucking melt!

Offline king tarzan

Absolutely. And many countries where they can’t afford air con. Can even be quite nice two people shedding clothes and dripping with fresh sweat.

But the U.K. is not some pre-electric watering hole. If she’s touring then any decent hotel has air con. If it’s her own or working flat she should at afford a fan. I suspect it’s just prοssiespeak for “I can’t be arsed.”

There’s one thing i notice as a Brit tho, here or in pre-electric ladylands: high temperatures can easily increase heart rate and even the ability to think straight. If I’m faced with dreaded heat just before a punt I try to go to a coffee bar or similar to relax, cool down for five minutes and let my cockbrain regain its composure. Being hot (and physiologically flustered) is not conducive to a great shag.

You sound well traveled and well informed.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline SimonSays2108

Having or not having a booking made no difference to me ... trains were so messed up getting anywhere in London would have been a nightmare !! two hrs for a 30 min journey !! packed train (full of french exchange students) ..  :scare:

Online Bassman

I was happy to punt today. Didn’t work out, but nothing like a good sweaty sesh lol.

Offline advent2016

I picked up a street girl in  Reading, Berks, drove to Park gate (my choice) where she gave me an excellent BJ/facefucking with swallow whilst I played with her cunt  all for 20 quid  ( I had to haggle her down from a silly price in her mind) in my air conditioned car.
After I bought her a KFC, chatted the usual bollocks and dropped her back near Brewdog and I went to my hotel, I claimed £50 on expenses  for entertaining a sales lead so quids in.

Not much point in writing a full report. She was 20s I guess,  blonde hair, looked GND in her strappy summer dress. 

Offline Kool Keef

I picked up a street girl in  Reading, Berks, drove to Park gate (my choice) where she gave me an excellent BJ/facefucking with swallow whilst I played with her cunt  all for 20 quid  ( I had to haggle her down from a silly price in her mind) in my air conditioned car.
After I bought her a KFC, chatted the usual bollocks and dropped her back near Brewdog and I went to my hotel, I claimed £50 on expenses  for entertaining a sales lead so quids in.

Not much point in writing a full report. She was 20s I guess,  blonde hair, looked GND in her strappy summer dress.

Claimed it on expenses, hahaha love it :thumbsup:

Offline shyboy1

Definitely too hot for me at the moment, nobody likes a sweaty fat lad  :scare:
Have to be satisfied with watching all the hotties walking round in their summer skimpies till the temperature falls a bit, which knowing our weather won’t be long
SB

Offline Blackpool Rock

Claimed it on expenses, hahaha love it :thumbsup:
Yeah there's a joke in there somewhere about getting cash back on a bargain bucket  :drinks:

felixhendrix

I did have a session yesterday in London with a lovely young lady.
Lucky her hotel room had a/c and she offered me a cold drink--Which I appreciated having to walk from the station to her hotel in 38c heat was a mission.

Offline GorillaWarfare

Way too hot. I live in a place where I have to travel a bit to get even an adequate girl and I just really can't be arsed sweating buckets before I arrive. My car's like an oven and public transport is even worse so it's as little travel as possible for me until the heatwave's over.

I can't imagine how hot it'd get shagging a girl. It's the type of weather you get a sweat on walking to the shops.

Offline Kool Keef

Way too hot. I live in a place where I have to travel a bit to get even an adequate girl and I just really can't be arsed sweating buckets before I arrive. My car's like an oven and public transport is even worse so it's as little travel as possible for me until the heatwave's over.

I can't imagine how hot it'd get shagging a girl. It's the type of weather you get a sweat on walking to the shops.

Yesterday was the type of weather you got a sweat on just by breathing. Hottest day I've ever experienced in England.

Offline Drayki

Yesterday was the type of weather you got a sweat on just by breathing. Hottest day I've ever experienced in England.

+1 definitely too hot to do anything yesterday  :lol: bit cooler today
No more sweaty bollocks  :D