Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liberty_fox69 Kingston upon Hull  (Read 2525 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5957724) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline hullad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was at a loose end just before lockdown and spotted this lady in AW and I thought this is the last chance this year of punt. Communication was by email which worked well inust say no phone contact at all. I arrived at at tall hotel just over the river on the wrong side of it, nice place with easy entrance no reception to pass the lift takes you to the floor you want. I arrived at the door and she did the usual hiding behind it, I was in very high up a great view of the city, both rivers was stunning as the sun was setting.

Never mind the travelogue, let's examine this Lincolnshire lass in detail. I would say it was definitely the girl in the pictures, very pretty and chatty.  'Emma, is her name and her age is about right I would say and we soon completed the £70 for thirty minutes agreed and I took most of my gear off and went into bat from the 'The Deep' end of the bed. She kisses full on and deep, and I was soon removing the hite chemise  she was wearing releasing two large natural breasts with pert nipples. I enjoyed playing with those big boys I can tell you, Emma has Tats and I don't really do them
But they are tasteful and feminine. I soon got to grips with her very nice bottom, firm,  large and i was beginning to wish I had done the hour.

She was soon handling my knob with more then a little skill, I was soon ready for some action. She went down in me slowly lucking and nibbling, I just knew this was heading in the right direction. I slowly worked around to touch her up a fully well shaved pussy and I got very little reaction, no false moans , or reaction in any way apart from hef being very wet  No worries as she was well away with the blow job. She stopped and we kissed as i worked on those breasts, I told her just go for a blow job and CIM as we has discussed. She went between my legs and began again with lickibg the full length, kicking my balls and then taking it fully in her mouth and no hands. I was soon staring at her eyes as she slowly wound me up and a massive explosive climax. She got every drop and I knew she did not swallow but headed off to the bathroom with sperm dribbling from her mouth.

She came back with a smile on her face and told me she had enjoyed that as she had taken a bit down her throat. We chatted for a while and she is a nice chatty lass who puts you at ease. We shared a few stories about Lincoln and ran over by 20 mins or so, I got dressed, kised and said my goodbyes and departed to go back to the civilised side of the river where my car was parked.

I found Emma an attractive lass who was fun to be with and did what I required on the day, I should have booked an hour with hindsight. I should have mounted her from the back with that lovely bottom pushing back. I have a good success rate with yellow bellies in fact its 100%, must try a few more that way on as Hull seems to have become stale for me  Never mind one to return to for defo soon as this lockdown goes and we can feel safer in our hobby.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Adoniron

Good report thanks. I was tempted by her profile but the lack of feedback put me off. Might have a dabble after lockdown ends.

Offline babyjay

Great report, Liberty looks mega.
Any bother at the hotel?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Any bother at the hotel?

Thanks for your input.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline hullad

Any bother at the hotel?

No the hotel was easy no reception as you get in the lift and you can go to the floor you want without going to reception 😉

Offline Numberone

Any bother at the hotel?
That input was worth waiting 5 years for!