Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Superb_Abbey  (Read 1818 times)

Offline daverfc

Anyone seen her before? Seems to have a great arse. :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

Anyone seen her before? Seems to have a great arse. :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Mmmm, I'd have a go on that. I may even give that a go as my avatar for a while, though the old one still looks fresh I believe it's owner is rather more aged and less accommodating than she was.

touch.and.go

Both her feedbacks have zero feedbacks themselves - dodgey!!

Offline daverfc

Both her feedbacks have zero feedbacks themselves - dodgey!!

Yeah saw that. Both within a hour of each other on the same date.

Have contacted her and got the apartment block in bracknell. Usual serviced apartment thing although not been there before. Half tempted to TOFFT as that arse looks epic. Just awaiting back an answer if the back doors are open for nothing extra. If I get a yes, I might give it a try and report back.

Offline daverfc

Well I tried to get more info. No response.

Novice23

Hi. New to the site, been lurking a while - cheers for all the great info! It's a gold mine!

Just wondered whether anyone has seen this girl yet? She has a few more feedbacks. Seems fairly legit to me (as a novice!)

Cheers

fredpunter

She's now appeared in my neck of the woods ..... her feedback Looks far from convincing to me but the photos do look nice .... anyone git anymore info please?

Offline riskytimes

got foreign east euro pimped written all over her !!! avoid lads .  if you check out AW today you will see a load of euro girls all based in farnborough and all available today pimped to the hilt.