Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading Advice for Tonight  (Read 1024 times)

Offline PAFC

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to punting but have found myself in central Reading with an opportunity for my second punt tonight. Are there any reliable agencies/good regular girls that work into the night, or have I left it too late do we think? I've trawled the reviews but Reading doesn't seem to be the hotbed that I assumed it would be, unless I'm just not looking hard enough.

No worries if this is not the done thing. There's a strip club down the road from my hotel so I might just wind up there getting more frustrated.

Cheers.

Offline sensualencounter

Short answer - it’s shit.

As it’s already evening time then your only option is to look on aw right now and see what’s available, do your research on here and make a quick decision.

Offline PAFC

Ah, nice one. Thanks for letting me know. I've messaged Sunny Pati but nothing as yet sadly.

Offline tictacs

Reading is usually dire, however a quick Available Today search has brought up more results than usual.

If I were you I'd get cross referencing on here any profile that catches your eye, probably only bother with those who list a mobile number as no time for email back and forth. The other issue you face is not all of the girls will be still working this late even if the green light is still on.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 09:42:42 pm by tictacs »

Offline PAFC

Great! Thanks. Found one in Maidenhead so going to jump in the car. Will review later tonight. Thanks for your help guys.

Offline Marsh Mitch

Don’t go the strip club next to the bridge .. I forgot the name. The service and quality of the girls is very poor compared to the money spent.

Online Moby Dick

I saw the title of this thread and quickly moved on thinking it must be off topic.
A book swap, bed time reading or something as equally dull.

Not far wrong  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 12:20:26 am by Moby Dick »

Offline PAFC

Cheers for the advice guys. Back at the hotel with a McDonald's after a great meet (for my vanilla tastes) with Helen Love. Review to follow.

Offline notcalledchris

Cheers for the advice guys. Back at the hotel with a McDonald's after a great meet (for my vanilla tastes) with Helen Love. Review to follow.
Glad you found someone to sort you out.  There is nothing worse then wasting the opportunity of a night away from home.

Helen is a pretty young woman with a tight snatch and great tits. Sometimes that is enough.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 03:51:03 pm by notcalledchris »

Offline PAFC

That is way more succinct than my review hahaha. That sums her up perfectly.