Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bea of Ely- Anyone had the Pleasure  (Read 1789 times)

Offline stockinglover

Just doing my research before visiting Bea, looks like a lovely mature lady.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dick Emeroids

Ok if you're in your eighties I'd guess.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline fatboy

I saw her a couple of years ago, she said she was coming up to her 60th then. IIRC for her age she had a very trim body with firm titties and a nice personality. Did not like kissing which was the reason I did not go back. She was out in the sticks of Cambs then, not in Ely. All pre UKP so no review but would be interested to see a recent review if you do go.
Hope this helps, cheers F.B.  :hi:

Offline Students Notebook

I saw her a couple of years ago, she said she was coming up to her 60th then. IIRC for her age she had a very trim body with firm titties and a nice personality. Did not like kissing which was the reason I did not go back. She was out in the sticks of Cambs then, not in Ely. All pre UKP so no review but would be interested to see a recent review if you do go.

Bloody hell FB, even older than you, you deviant sod.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Grandmother is safe in your company.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I shall have to keep my wife under lock and key. :kissgirl:

S.N.

Offline Students Notebook

And is that a picture of you to the left of her UN shaven pussy ?? :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :scare: :scare: :scare:

S.N.

Offline fatboy

And is that a picture of you to the left of her UN shaven pussy ?? :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :scare: :scare: :scare:

S.N.

To allude in a similar manner as a well known Brandon WG recently about Oscar Wilde.....
If the picture is of Dorian Grey it may be me....just need to check in the attic  :sarcastic:
What woman would not find me attractive, even your missus ?  :hi:
Cheers F. B.

Offline stockinglover

There are some decent women around in their late 50's early 60's and as I'm nearly a pensioner myself I don't mind helping them out with a punt now and then, most give a far better service than the youngsters. When I've seen her I will do a review as requested.

Offline fatboy

Speaking as a pensioner I totally agree with your comment.
Look forward to your review - now, where did I put that winter fuel allowance money ?
What shall I spend it on......hmm.
Cheers, F. B. :hi:

Offline Davjames

How did you get on with Bea? Thinking of visiting myself but can not find any reviews.