Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Little Millie  (Read 2957 times)

Offline scott1601

Anyone had any experience with this girl? Think she used to have another profile as Sexy Ass Millie?

Currently offering 30mins for £35

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Ipunter

She "had" a profile until quite recently which had a load of feedback, she has since been "hacked" and had to start a new profile.. But her feedback doesn't seem to be increasing very quickly.

I've read she is a proper slut, but her incall location is in a dodgy area..

Offline Chezzie John

There's this video of her that somebody brought up in another thread. She's been around years and I've thought about seeing her but I've heard it's a rough area and a rushed service but I may give her a go one day as I like redheads

External Link/Members Only

Offline Corsaire

I've seen her several times. I like her. She does FK, owo, skinny which I like. Perfect.

Offline Uncle Fester

Fancy her rotten.  I'm gonna make a special trip up from London for her in a month or two - will report back.
Good to hear she does FK.  Is she as filthy as the vids?

tnalove

Anyone had any experience with this girl? Think she used to have another profile as Sexy Ass Millie?

Currently offering 30mins for £35

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Says 15 mins for £35 and 30 mins for £50 at the time of typing at least.

''''

Ah, missed the special offer line - whoops.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 05:31:51 pm by tnalove »

Offline Steely Dan

I have seen her.  Still trying to forget it.  Rushed service, rough neigborhood, rough chick.  What I would think street walkers would look like.  I thought of walking when i saw her, and knew 20 min later that I should have. At least I knew to book for only 30 min. 

Offline Uncle Fester

Damn it.  Sounds like a shit punt.  What a waste.

4kingace

I emailed her a few days before a proposed punt and she told me to call her on the day (this was about 2 weeks ago).
I called her 6 or 7 times on the day and she never answered the phone once.
I was going to email her to find out what went wrong, but whats the point she'd only bullshit me.
Shame cos she's hot in a chavvy kind of way.

Offline scott1601

Its a shame as she's petite and a redhead, both of which are high on my list of likes but if the area is rough and the service is poor i think she is probably best avoided

Thanks for the feedback though guys