Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone met this one??? Littlexmistress  (Read 649 times)

Offline Gamingguru

External Link/Members Only

Hi all I've been looking at this WG for a while and fired off  a few messages seems very polite and she has a look about her which I like.

The fact she can switch it up and sometimes be controlled but other times control appeals to me and I'm not against exploring too lol.

As always any advice or warnings would be appreciated, also how is it in AW they have loads of verifications but not one person from here has met them? I figure by the law of averages someone must of lol.

Offline JetSetWilly

I tried making a booking with her (review to follow in next couple of days).

She seemed great and full of enthusiasm at first, but her comms became quite tardy, she ended up giving me the runaround, and apparently jettisoned my booking for 'a better offer'.

Caveat emptor...

Offline Gamingguru

Hmmm I feel I might be getting similar treatment. She does Intially talk very well and have great coms but almost too good ?? If that makes sense lol.

Very friendly but as we arranged a meet as she likes to meet at hotels , she seemed to be flakey and not drill down a proper date/ time as if she is hanging off for a better offer maybe?? Could just be my mind playing tricks lol.

Keep me posted if you do meet.

Online j122

That's a pretty big dildo in pic 47, reckon she takes it herself or just uses it on guys in a dom session?