Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The World is my oyster  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Mansfieldman

Well another weeks gone by and no sex from the wife again.
Let’s see what’s around… I’m thinking huge tits.. but what I really want is a proper gym bunny..
Or maybe a big arse .. saying that I love women with nice toned/muscly legs .
Or a skinny bint that I can face fuck ….
I can’t decide !!!’

Offline HailWood

How about Camilla Raine - gym bunny with big tits. If you get her on a good day but she can be a bit hit n miss.

Offline Mansfieldman

She’s been on my hotlist for ages .. but the mixed reviews have put me off for sure …

Offline badsin

Definitely gym fit, and cracking norks :hi:

Offline Captainhowdy666

Offline NervousJ

Abi Ren although i've not seen her as being up these parts for a while . Think it's mainly Solihull, but she answers all your question..

Offline Mansfieldman

Dread to think how much she is ….. she is exactly what I’m after

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only 
Lexie Mae is Gym bunny fit, well she was when i saw her and she looks the same on the photos, she's also a loverly girl we had a good laugh and she gave a good service
It looks like she's touring Nottingham at the moment.

Offline hunkybc

Lexie Mae is Gym bunny fit, well she was when i saw her and she looks the same on the photos, she's also a loverly girl we had a good laugh and she gave a good service
It looks like she's touring Nottingham at the moment.

Nice added to the HL..

Offline chrisintcov

That is the beauty of paying for it! Gangly teenager or voluptuous curves, naturally blonde or dark and sultry, big tits or the cutest puffies. The choice is fantastic if it’s out there.

Offline Jamesbattersea

If you want to go a little further out (i know you've punted in Lincoln before)
Laila or Lara are both FAF they are thin with a bit of curve rather than scrawny ill looking skinny. They have almost exactly the same body apart from Laila is mixed race and Lara is very pale. They are both very loverly ladies that do a good job on your nob.

Lara in Gainsborough

Laila in Lincoln