Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant blonde slut  (Read 2488 times)

Offline NervousJ

What made you ask the question in the first place??? Unless it’s part of your due diligence.

Offline jsnsummer

It's not on her likes list and she explicitly says she doesn't offer BB ??

Q. What do you not do?   A. I do offer many services however I do not offer outcalls, A Levels, BDSM, Watersports, Hard sports, bb/unprotected sex, Taking pics/videos, Overnight bookings, CIM or Deepthroat. If there is something which you would like then please run it by me first.

Offline lborocd1

Been trying to arrange a meet with this lady so following with interest

Offline hunkybc

Offline Uk765

More detail is required!!

Lol the detail is the screenshot, I've shared this with you if you still want to arrange with her or believe she's a non barebacker just because she wrote it (lol) that's up to you and I don't care one bit. What more 'detail' does the screenshot need? The only thing I can see that would make the screenshot faulty is if I could photoshop that accurately which i can't even do basic photoshopping so that's out the equation.

Online Hotdogboy88

Lol the detail is the screenshot, I've shared this with you if you still want to arrange with her or believe she's a non barebacker just because she wrote it (lol) that's up to you and I don't care one bit. What more 'detail' does the screenshot need? The only thing I can see that would make the screenshot faulty is if I could photoshop that accurately which i can't even do basic photoshopping so that's out the equation.

To start with what did you ask fo that reply?
Then why did you ask that? :drinks:

Offline Uk765

To start with what did you ask fo that reply?
Then why did you ask that? :drinks:

Does it matter why I asked? More than the fact she's admitted to doing it?

I asked like 2 months back because it was plastered all over her likes and profile to the point I'm suprised no one else saw it. So I inboxed and enquired why she did this and thats the reply I got.
If I had asked for a meet with her I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have replied explaining herself and the message above would look a whole lot different to what it does

The way few of you are acting about this is making me wish I just left it and kept her in your cycle

Offline hunkybc

More detail is required!!

Oh crap. For some reason your screenshot did not show up initially.  Well done for reporting this.  You should add this to the known BB thread.

Offline NervousJ

I asked like 2 months back because it was plastered all over her likes and profile to the point I'm suprised no one else saw it. So I inboxed and enquired why she did this and thats the reply I got.
If I had asked for a meet with her I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have replied explaining herself and the message above would look a whole lot different to what it does

The way few of you are acting about this is making me wish I just left it and kept her in your cycle

If You had said that in the first place, then we wouldn’t have questioned it.

Thanks for the info anywayzz

Online Hotdogboy88

Relax. We just wanted a bit of context.
Thanks for the info.

Offline lborocd1

Ahhhj context now. Now added to my avoid list....g

Offline PepeMAGA

Wonder if the baby is the product of a BB session

Offline Space Invader

How stupid can she be - as pointed out by UK765 ( thanks ) the screenshot says she does BB for a week and gets checked out !
So when she gets a positive aids or something nasty result - is it an 'oh dear' moment -its hardly going to go away is it .
Absolutely fucking unbelievable !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
And she’s gone....

Nope, shr has hibernated her profile. Could make a comeback.

Offline Covbirm

Nope, shr has hibernated her profile. Could make a comeback.

She has come back and lists bb as a like

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline shagmore

pity she lists BB as looks a sexy babe, beautiful melons

Offline hunkybc

Great melons.... but those pics are no way true.  Her profile says she's a 16/18 and those pics are not a 16/18....not that this matters as she's a BB'er