Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caroline GFE - Cambridge  (Read 721 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7691437) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MagicMike

External Link/Members Only

I hour - £130 + £20 CIM

Weird one this and hard to rate as I had a pretty good time in the end.

Same flat as Teen Vicky was in, but the other bedroom. Could hear someone open and close the other bedroom door but didn’t sound like they had a punter in there.

The girl
Not like in the pictures. It’s possibly her but the pics were taken when she was slim if it is. Quite short, tubby belly, nice tits tbf (pert and a handful) and a fairly wide ass. Nothing like the pics really. Face is ok in a pinched east European way and she is smiley but a lot of make up.

The action
She is fun and we had a laugh, hence the neutral, but there was a lot of in and out of the room and timewasting. Waffled on at the start about her day and how she was here for a few weeks. Then she said “oh, watch this!” and did a backward roll on the bed and sort of fell off it. I laughed but thought this is fucking weird. I said “come here” and she said be patient, you need to go and wash first. So, off I went and washed my cock in the sink. Then back and she took the money and went off. Looked at my phone and we were nearly 10 mins in already.

She eventually comes back, we strip and she gets on her knees. Good blowjob and she can take it quite deep. Then she stops to open a can of coke and guzzles that. Eventually back to sucking and it gets better and she allows me to fuck her mouth a bit. I say I’m going to cum soon and we had agreed the CIM at the start. As the pace picks up I start to cum and she immediately gags and pulls away. I’m left to wank myself off over her neck and tits. She then says she needs a shower and goes off for another 10 minutes! I’m left laying on the bed wondering what the fuck is going on.

Eventually comes back and I try to get her on the bed. She says “hang on, we have plenty of time baby” and starts to put makeup on again. Jesus  :unknown:

I get her to hurry up and she comes back onto the bed. Some good sucking between my legs and then gets a condom. We do missionary, doggy and cowgirl and she does get very wet and vocal. Seems real and she bucks around a lot. I cum in cowgirl and she gets off and looks at her phone. I remind her we have 10 mins left but she says only 2 cums baby. So, that’s that. I get dressed and she prattles on more about where she’s going next and do I know the black haired girl here? I get out and wonder what just happened.

So all in all, she is fun and enthusiastic when not timewasting. She’s happy to give nearly the hour and is not rushing you out so I don’t get why she bothers wasting time so much. A good fuck but not as portrayed in her pics and I won’t be back.

Online Joelawerence

Seems like deliberate time wasting tactic  :thumbsdown:

Was there any DFK?

Offline MagicMike

Seems like deliberate time wasting tactic  :thumbsdown:

Was there any DFK?

Yes, there was. Fine with her but she has loads of bright red lipstick on

Offline Alwayswhoreney

I’ll take happy-mental , over miserable ‘maybe she’s trafficked’ mental. :unknown:

But I’d sooner they keep their crazy for the non-paying dicks they take, so neutral sounds spot on.

Offline MagicMike

I’ll take happy-mental , over miserable ‘maybe she’s trafficked’ mental. :unknown:

But I’d sooner they keep their crazy for the non-paying dicks they take, so neutral sounds spot on.

Yeah, she definitely wasn’t doing anything under duress. But she could be good if more honest with the pics and was attentive for the whole session.

Offline calzone

I've seen her and would go neutral too, just about to post my review, you beat me to the TOFTT OP.

Offline MagicMike

I've seen her and would go neutral too, just about to post my review, you beat me to the TOFTT OP.

Interested to see your take on her  :thumbsup: