Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossie that doesnt care if shes been paid  (Read 2226 times)

Offline tazz

I know some prossies dont even bother to ask for the cash at the start of a session or count the money, but i was suprised to read a review of a prossie whose popular but didnt bother to check if she had been paid and let the guy leave the flat. He went back to pay her before jetting back to the USA, which sounds even more bizzare as ive never known any punter to have such an experience and lots would never go back to pay if they didnt live in the UK.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65711.msg838674#msg838674

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yes, some years ago to a very good regular in Cambridge a Chinese lady called Cathy anyone remember her?.

slow and low

Ruby Woo in Streatham dives straight doesn't ask for money at start and I was surprised she remembered at the end. Great punt state of her flat only thing that puts me off revisiting.

Offline dboy74

Had three WGs who took the cash at the end of the meet. All great punts as well, but that might be a coincidence  :unknown:

Only one where we both nearly forgot the cash, but I remembered just as I was walking out. I gave her the money, but she had completely forgot!

She must have still been recovering from my sexual prowess  :D

vw

Had one get back to Birmingham (60 miles away) before we both noticed, just paid cash into bank when I passed !

No stress no drama shit happens.

Offline threechilliman

I nearly forgot to pay at the end of one meet and I asked her if anybody had ever escaped without paying. 'One or two' was her reply!

I'd be mortified if I forgot, I really would.

tcm

Offline Mr Garmin

I met Estelle (of Max's fame) in Cambridge when she worked for Stansted and was so out of it at the end that I forgot and left without paying. I remembered just before leaving the building and went back to square her up. She also had completely forgotten!

Offline tazz

Id imagine every so often a prossie meets a guy she has the hots for or whose personality she really likes and doesnt care if he pays her or not. Had one prossie tell me she fuck some of the guys who go to the sex parties she works in for nothing as they're that hot.

np500

First thing I do when on arrival at any punt is hand over the lolly. Visited a very popular girl in s.  Wales a month ago that I'd been excited about for months . as I was putting my phone and keys down she grabbed me , and off we went , best punt to date and when we finished its fair to say my head was shot, quick shower and as leaving she had to ask if I'd forgot anything and I was instantly mortified that I still had her cash in my back pocket. Saw her for a second time just last night and the first thing I did was hand it over with a joke about how she blew me away etc etc, happy to say another good night.

Offline nike

Yes but it was a couple of decades ago. Met wg at a party and after shagging the arse off her :lol: She said I'd love to get u into a bed and gave me her number. Shagged her gratis for a couple of months. :yahoo:

Offline peter_bungee

My regular never asks for money at start

But we have almost forgot few times ie iv walked out but returned.  She is now careful and remembers at end as she said some guys never returned to give the cash

Offline webpunter

Jaycee in Devon.  Didn't ask or hint about money.  She led me by the hand & sat me down on her white leather sofa.  Straight into DFK + BJ for starters.  Clothes left in a heap whereas usually i make sure i undress in the bedroom.  No chance with her  ! & felt well safe.  No clock-watching and when getting dressed i mentioned something like - 'fuck i haven't paid'.  She just smiled & said thanks.  Whether she would have mentioned this i'll never know.  Shame she's retiring and is based in the arse end of nowhere in Plymouth.  If i lived down that neck of the woods i wouldn't bother with AW - she'd be a reg for sure

Steptoe

I had a wonderful hour with a lovely lady and we both genuinely enjoyed the time.
I left without paying - but went back an hour later when I remembered.
I saw her quite a few times after that and we became good friends. It CAN happen.

That was 3 years ago and we are still the best of friends.  She now lives in another part of UK but we write to each other every week and often phone - and I have an "open invitation" if ever I can escape to visit her. It is a year since I last managed that and we spent the day and night together as friends

Step

Offline webpunter

That was 3 years ago and we are still the best of friends.  She now lives in another part of UK but we write to each other every week and often phone - and I have an "open invitation" if ever I can escape to visit her. It is a year since I last managed that and we spent the day and night together as friends
I'd return with the cash - even as a matter of principle.  Maybe once or twice when the venue is iffy then not.  The upside is a rare 'trust' - of sorts. Like i promise i won't come in your mouth  :D I'd figure that an easy way to have a stone bonker reg - available at short notice and the like.  With xtras thrown in & no clock watching.  I'm sure that some of the more expensive girlies deliberately leave out mentioning cash when all the pointers are towards a pukka punter.  As a test.  I very much doubt they'll really forget & then they know that most likely they have a potential reg.  And if they do forget & the punter doesn't return they can afford it anyways.  It's all about who your customer is - so they're on pretty much safe ground
As a word of caution then perhaps the use of 'friend' is a bit of a fallacy.  Maybe 'acquaintance' is better.  The acid test is have you had some fun where the meter isn't running ?

Offline itk

One, if not the best WG's I used to see always told you to pay at the end and never counted it in front of you. Was a brilliant fuck as well.

SirFrank

I dont believe that anyone wouldn't want to be paid for doing their job. I've had a few punts where I've paid at the end and almost forgot to pay. In fact my last punt I genuinely almost forgot and was genuinely mortified. In all instances the punts were full on from the off and among the best ever meets I've had. However, it's an occupation, full time for some, and all girls are doing it for a payday, even if they genuinely love sex. Some may genuinely be caught up in the moment and I'm sure most WGs like some punters more than others but I don't believe that there is a girl out there who doesn't care if they don't get paid. As my old man always says, loving the job doesn't pay the bills

Offline webpunter

One, if not the best WG's I used to see always told you to pay at the end and never counted it in front of you. Was a brilliant fuck as well.
I normally spread the cash out a bit so they can see the notes.  Sure they can count but its always nice when they just fold it and put it away.  Even more confident when they leave it in plain view

Steptoe

As a word of caution then perhaps the use of 'friend' is a bit of a fallacy.  Maybe 'acquaintance' is better.  The acid test is have you had some fun where the meter isn't running ?

We most certainly have had such fun with "no meter running".   ;)
Many times

Offline PunterSthompson

I had an awesome punt with fantasy fee once, the
Manchester Gilf. Met her in the bar for a drink and then went up to her room for a true fuckathon.
Got dress, kissed goodbye and left.
Realised half way down the hall I hadn't paid. After a long hard think I went back and handed it over.
Oh how we laughed.
Wish I'd legged it
Anyone now what happened to her?

Offline SamLP

I'm sure they all care but some are too nice to ask.

I nearly forgot to pay a known London WG a few times. I usually pay at the beginning but with this WG she is very accommodating, touching, talking, offering a drink and then the action starts with her undressing me. At the end I was about to walk out of the door when I felt the money in my trouser pocket and remembered I hadn't given it to her. She was almost apologising for taking it from me. I did ask her the next time I saw her about it and she said she felt uncomfortable asking for it and a few times punters had left without paying. Even when I have paid her at the beginning, she just leaves it on the table without counting for the duration of the punt.

I've nearly forgotten with a few others, but they do remind me at the end. One though was also apologetic in reminding me and I was telling her I'm the one that's sorry for nearly forgetting.

Offline threechilliman

I had an awesome punt with fantasy fee once, the
Manchester Gilf. Met her in the bar for a drink and then went up to her room for a true fuckathon.
Got dress, kissed goodbye and left.
Realised half way down the hall I hadn't paid. After a long hard think I went back and handed it over.
Oh how we laughed.
Wish I'd legged it
Anyone now what happened to her?

I think she retired earlier this year.

tcm

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I don't think it's not caring if they get paid or not but more a case of forgetting. Sometimes I leave the money until the end of a booking especially if I have seen before and have a certain amount of trust and it can be easy to forget by the time they have had a shower and a kiss goodbye. I have forgotten a few times but the guy has always either said something before leaving or come running back with it a little while later.  If they didn't come back then it would be my fault not theirs as it is down to me to ensure I collected the money.  Most people are honest though and would feel guilty for not coming back and giving the money and the ones who don't just show they can't be trusted and I wouldn't want to see anyone who I could not offer the smallest amount of trust to so they get blocked and I take the loss as my own fault.

It's easier to forget the money than you think especially if after the booking you have been chatting for a while.  Like I said it has nothing to do with not caring if you get paid as I definitely want to get paid for all bookings it's just a matter of being human and all humans forget things now and then. It happens to everyone. I had a new boiler and heating system fitted last week and when they had finished and gave me receipt they had a coffee and a chat showing me how to work the remote for the boiler then went to leave. I had to remind them about the thousands I had not yet paid as they forget and that was a hell of a lot more than a prossie would forget to be paid. It's why I am posting now as if they can forget that much money it shows it can happen to anyone not just prossies

Offline threechilliman

I don't think it's not caring if they get paid or not but more a case of forgetting. Sometimes I leave the money until the end of a booking especially if I have seen before and have a certain amount of trust and it can be easy to forget by the time they have had a shower and a kiss goodbye. I have forgotten a few times but the guy has always either said something before leaving or come running back with it a little while later.  If they didn't come back then it would be my fault not theirs as it is down to me to ensure I collected the money.  Most people are honest though and would feel guilty for not coming back and giving the money and the ones who don't just show they can't be trusted and I wouldn't want to see anyone who I could not offer the smallest amount of trust to so they get blocked and I take the loss as my own fault.

It's easier to forget the money than you think especially if after the booking you have been chatting for a while.  Like I said it has nothing to do with not caring if you get paid as I definitely want to get paid for all bookings it's just a matter of being human and all humans forget things now and then. It happens to everyone. I had a new boiler and heating system fitted last week and when they had finished and gave me receipt they had a coffee and a chat showing me how to work the remote for the boiler then went to leave. I had to remind them about the thousands I had not yet paid as they forget and that was a hell of a lot more than a prossie would forget to be paid. It's why I am posting now as if they can forget that much money it shows it can happen to anyone not just prossies

Maybe they were waiting for payment in kind Dani.....

tcm

Offline anyfucker

I'd be mortified if I forgot, I really would.
tcm
+1,
i usually ask her to check as soon as i get in the door, it's a bit more difficult to remember with those who go for the full frontal assault as soon as the door opens  :D