Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clits  (Read 1373 times)

iloverachelv

Ok,

So i've seen quite a few girls, but less than 20.

Today I saw a girl and for the first time I saw her clip actually change size.  Girls differ I know, but my question is this, how many girls have you seen the clit actually enlarge?

Have I been utterly sickening to most girls I've met?

iloverachelv

i should add to that, it wasnt enlarged, but the full normal size, that one time atleast.

iloverachelv

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi, The one girl who I remember more than anyone else because her clit seemed to enlarge with some Tlc is Cherry at GFE. She was using a toy at the time and boy did it enlarge. Snake

Sparquin

As part of her arousal process, which takes a bit longer than ours, it is common for the clit to protrude a bit further outside its hood making it look bigger.  Also when she gets close the rosebud will also often retract, seemingly becoming smaller.

As usual all women are different and there are no hard and fast rules.  Think of the clit as being her equivalent of a cock and that will explain many of the phenomena you come across. Such as oversensitivity etc.

Deviant

Yes it is rare but now and then you find women whose clits are real growers. They get way beyond the normal proportions. I went with an Anglo/Indian girl back at the start of the year and I have never seen just a prominent one. Where as the rest of her labia etc were brown her huge clit was bright pink. You could not help but notice it and the girl had a real thing for touching and playing with it! Incredible to witness.

vt

Yes it is rare but now and then you find women whose clits are real growers. They get way beyond the normal proportions. I went with an Anglo/Indian girl back at the start of the year and I have never seen just a prominent one. Where as the rest of her labia etc were brown her huge clit was bright pink. You could not help but notice it and the girl had a real thing for touching and playing with it! Incredible to witness.

Are you sure it wasn't just a very tiny cock?!?   :scare:   :sarcastic: