Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threats from Ashley Madison hackers  (Read 4325 times)

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Never even looked at the site, let alone joined, but my twopenneth, for what it's worth, is much the same as others have already suggested. My best guess is that these are chancers hoping enough people will pay up to make the con worthwhile. I suspect that's all it is and I doubt they'll leak any personal info. being blackmailed by the moral team is somewhat ironic though and it's portably lost on these fuckers who are probably based in Africa, India or some shithole in Eastern Europe.

If you ain't heard fuck all in 28 days from these robbing cunts, I doubt you ever will. Chalk it up to experience and never ever use your cards etc for shenanigans as you leave yourself wide open for this kind of shit

This is how I view it. I've had several emails from these robbing scammers which I have ignored. I've never so much as logged on to the Ashley Madison website let alone signed up for an account. I can understand the OP's concerns but fuck 'em!

johnnyboy61

But I'd just relax if I were you, nothing you can do either way. I trust you've deleted your AM profile though!
Ah, there's the rub! The theiving bastards at AM let you sign up for free, and any further activities require a credit card, which even extends to deleting your account. So, if like me, you signed up to see what it was all about and whether it could be cheaper than punting (yes, idiotic I know) and decided you didn't want to give them your card details you couldn't actually delete your account without entrusting them with more details than I was prepared to give. Fortunately my account only has a hotmail address with a fictitious name, so the hackers are welcome to it!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 03:43:27 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Offline dieseldriver

Deleted my AM profile some time back. However, "The Moral Team" that signed off the demand are not the origanal hackers . The original hackers were "Impact Team". Lots about them on a google search of AM extortion. Another AM user got a blackmail demand from "Omar". So looks like "Impact Team" is sharing the hacked information with others?