Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anne - Lancaster  (Read 742 times)

Offline Royalthailover

Been trying for ages to arrange a visit with Anne however I text last week and once again this and had no reply?

Anyone visited recently?

External Link/Members Only

Online Pennington

Been trying for ages to arrange a visit with Anne however I text last week and once again this and had no reply?

Anyone visited recently?

Anne is available today
Telephone number on profile.
Nice and cute she is

Offline Royalthailover

I believe so  :lol: she's killing me!

Guess I'll have to keep trying....

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I’ve had a few excellent times with Anne. She is often slow to reply to texts. However, the last time (Dec23) I texted her. She confirmed for later that day. I arrived & she ghosted me. Never bothered since..

Offline Royalthailover

Frustrating. Tried a few times and not had so much as a reply.

There looked a decent thai in Blackpool but when I messaged she's in white cottage so swerving that after my last visit there!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Frustrating. Tried a few times and not had so much as a reply.

There looked a decent thai in Blackpool but when I messaged she's in white cottage so swerving that after my last visit there!
I've just punted one in WC, will try to put a review up later but it's a Negative  :thumbsdown:

Offline wavertreeguy

Hi i have seen anne 2 times, but some time back when she was on the marsh area, and she  is really friendly and chilled. i think its just an age thing, but she does not seem to bother much with AW emails. usually responds quick enough to texts. likes you to call her though if possible.

Offline opal

I have texed and phoned when her green light was on recently and received no reply. Appears to work very sporadically now if at all.