Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: French Moroccan - Finchley Road and Frognal  (Read 5457 times)

JohnDoh

Hello,
I met an amazing woman earlier in the year up in Finchley. She had the most amazing arse and her breast were stunning. Long dark hair. In her AW pictures she took of herself you could see the outline of a curvy mirror.
However, I gave up on punting and deleted my AW but have recently not been able to get her out of my mind. She was priced at £250ph and talked about moving to Kings Cross.
I've searched but can't find her anywhere and also can't remember her name!
Anyone able to help?
Thank you,
J.

Offline Tonyleung

Doh!!!!

If you had done a review here, then you'd totally have the details.

Sorry from you description I cant help ya.

cockneybstrd

I think you mean Seerna?

If so her profile went a few months ago

JohnDoh

It wasn't Seerna. True re the reviews, I should have done!!

Anyone else? She also used to work for Virgin Atlantic and had the uniform.

She bid on my Reverse Booking and I had an hour with her for £200 rather than her usual £250...

Anyone?! Thanks!!

Leeinlondon10

There was a Sonia. If it is the same girl, the photos were taken in her place?

JohnDoh

Sonia! That's it!! Anyone got a link? Nothing on AW that I can see (back into retirement for me!).

wellaloha

Hmmm there was a french arabic girl called Rosa....link below...not sure if its her.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 11:43:47 pm by wellaloha »

Leeinlondon10

sonias profile pictures were selfies taken in her flat (some in a mirror) so it was probably her.

I have not seen her on aw for a while. So not much you can do in the immediate future.

If it is an Middle eastern look you are after, there are others, elite April, for example. I have not met her and I do not think she has any face pics up currently, but she has previously had face pics and she looked pretty hot.

LondonCity

My side of town and i'm a big fan of Moroccan women for obvious reasons but that sort of money is too much imo to spend for sex

JohnDoh

Sonia is still about after all. Lost access to profile and waiting for it to be reinstated. I have a booking. I will post a review afterwards this time (end of next week).

Offline innerdesire

Can somone private msg me her number?
Banned reason: Using and promoting the use of UKP to get free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

JohnDoh

Sonia doesn't have access to her old page on AW anymore. She is contactable via her (male) friend's profile which is: External Link/Members Only

I've not called her or seen her since this was discovered but I can't see it not being legit ...famous last words??

Let us know if you do see her!!

Hydrant

Found her new profile:

She's bid on a reverse booking of mine. Reading the above, am I right in presuming she's a good bet?

Offline PLeisure

I have a booking. I will post a review afterwards this time (end of next week).
Still recovering, issit ??  :sarcastic:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Found her new profile:

She's bid on a reverse booking of mine. Reading the above, am I right in presuming she's a good bet?

That just takes me to the AW search page.

Hydrant

Found her new profile:

Shit. That new profile has vanished in less than a day. Hope that's not down to me posting it here. Was going to book her for tomorrow, too.

Offline gorebridge

Her latest profile is here:
She's bid on a reverse booking of mine twice today - once from each of her profiles!  :rolleyes:

Offline Mr_Shins

Her new profile is here:

and she is with me right now.

Secretarysex

Any update on this one, please? New profile or info about ‘Sonia’ she sounds perfect...

mrhappypants

Offline Mr_Shins

That photo looks nothing like her.

She told me at the time she didn't offer bareback but I did get a warning about her that she may have done in the past and had many profile changes.