Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexxy Tina Worcester City Centre  (Read 1511 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5446948) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline pbrown355

Had the opportunity for a hastily arranged punt so rang Tina. Good choice.

Comms
I rang, she sent text saying pls text. The rest of the arrangement done by text possibly by a call handler. Very straightforward.

Quiet suburban street short walk from Worcs CC.

Premises
Small flat, suitable for purpose. Tidy and well looked after.

The lady
I think the term would be statuesque. This is definitely meant as a compliment. Tall, quite slim, curves in all the right places including some well done enhanced boobs.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The action
She opened the door in a one piece set of underwear which displayed her assetts brilliantly.
Asked to leave shoes outside.
Into the action room, dealt with paperwork and she promptly bent over in front of me.
Most of the rest is a blur of playing with various body parts, fairly extensive OWO, and sex in several positions, finishing in prone bone. Throughout she was very good at what she was doing as well as careful not to make me cum too soon.
Cleaned me up, offered a massage as there must have been time left. I declined and left happy.

Would I return? Yes I expect I will.
Should you see her? I'd say most of you would enjoy so yes.

£80hh

Offline Jayne_cobb

Good review thanks  :thumbsup: however, she’s not in the city centre, google maps thinks she’s a 20 min walk from foregate street train station (is that a short walk?), and I wouldn’t say she’s tall, I’d guess 5ft5ish? Other than that spot on.
She’s been my regular for the last 10 years or so - almost always an enjoyable time that ticks all my boxes for a vanilla gfe
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 08:04:33 am by Jayne_cobb »

Offline pbrown355

Maybe she still had her shoes on! Bit of a cheek getting me to leave mine outside the door.
20mins max. I thought that was a short walk. I walked it.
Anyway she was great and I'd like to see her again.

Offline alabama1

Good review thanks  :thumbsup: however, she’s not in the city centre, google maps thinks she’s a 20 min walk from foregate street train station (is that a short walk?), and I wouldn’t say she’s tall, I’d guess 5ft5ish? Other than that spot on.
She’s been my regular for the last 10 years or so - almost always an enjoyable time that ticks all my boxes for a vanilla gfe
I think i have seen her a few years ago, i also remember having to take my shoes off ! Wasn't she called Pat B back then ?

Offline Jayne_cobb

Yep that’s the one Pat B from the old Czech house.
She is defo a bit too tall with heels on - my lil chap just pokes her thigh when she does her sexy pushing herself back into you - much better with no heels.

And I’ve always had to take my shoes off as well  :lol: