Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Slut Girl Suri - Birmingham  (Read 2663 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7237122) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline London

External Link/Members Only

February 2024

Comms: booked via text a couple hours before, pretty responsive, gives location and services (extras are B2B £20, CIM £20, DT £20, rimming £20, watersports £20, anal £40. none taken)

Location: modern block of flats around Jewellery Quarter / Chinatown, have to get buzzed in and go through a reception kind of area and an inner compound/garden to get to her flat.

Price: £130 for 1 hour

Services: Massage, OWO, RO, LFK, protected sex

Looks: Pictures are accurate, maybe just slightly airbrushed, facially really pretty and curves in all the right places

The Punt: Entered and handed over the cash. Can't remember what she was wearing but was pleased when I walked in. Offered a shower but told her I'd taken one an hour ago.

Undressed and laid on the bed then used some wipes before going straight to OWO. Looked great sucking with her ass up in the air, decent technique. Went to feel her body next, sucked her massive tits and a bit of RO before she put on a dom. Started on top then switched to mish and doggy before finishing on her tits. Best position was doggy while watching her in the mirror. There was some LFK but only at the start, didn't want to push for it but wished she initiated a bit more if she offered more FK.

Was pretty tired that evening so decided to just go for massage which was really good - good use of oil and even did a bit of B2B and teasing throughout. Turned me around and managed to get another pop out of me again with her hand while I sucked on her tits and feeling her up. I was the last customer so was not rushed at all, stayed a bit to chat before getting dressed and leaving.

Result: Really good service. She was very bubbly and had a great body (she was thick, really nice curves). I would be more tempted to go back if she did offer DFK but still a positive overall and decent VFM at £130.

Offline Dazzlerred

Went to see Suri on Wednesday in Bham city centre at a usual place used by the Thai ladies and the police turned up at the door as I was still inside wanting to know who she was and what she was doing at the location. In my 15 years of punting this has never happened to me. Police made no attempt to enter and just advised that the apartment concierge had highlighted concerns and wanted her out . Fuck me once they left I was out and never looked back. Only regulars for me from now on, scared the shit out of me.

Offline PK-NAZ

Went to see Suri on Wednesday in Bham city centre at a usual place used by the Thai ladies and the police turned up at the door as I was still inside wanting to know who she was and what she was doing at the location. In my 15 years of punting this has never happened to me. Police made no attempt to enter and just advised that the apartment concierge had highlighted concerns and wanted her out . Fuck me once they left I was out and never looked back. Only regulars for me from now on, scared the shit out of me.

Shit what did you say to them? Did they speak with Suri aswell?

I've had my eye on her for a while but can't justify the trip to B'ham to myself! I hope she's still going to be around because she looks fantastic and reviews all look positive

Offline RandomGuy99

Working somewhere with a concierge is just askijg for trouble as they'll be sitting there bored and watching the punters come and go to the same apartments. It won't take long for them to catch on to what is happening.

Offline fairyguy

Working somewhere with a concierge is just askijg for trouble as they'll be sitting there bored and watching the punters come and go to the same apartments. It won't take long for them to catch on to what is happening.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Concierges are often bored all day so would naturally easily spot patterns of new faces arriving and leaving every 30 minutes. Many of them also have computers in front of them with CCTV so can see where the footfall is heading to.
I’m surprised this Thai group used this apartment with a concierge.

Most likely though the group must have been reported by a disgruntled punter or even more likely, nosey neighbours. The conceirge then call a police reporting a brothel who turn up but can’t do much unless they have sufficient evidence to obtain a search warrant/arrests.

Offline fairyguy

Good to hear nothing bad happened to you mate

Offline tb_999

Her instructions on how to use the intercom weren't the best when I saw her, plus there was another fella doing exactly the same before me. The block does have a high footfall of people though and I luckily followed someone in.

Offline shed

Cinsierge have no authority to ask anybody to move out. If they feel there is an issue then they should inform the landlord of his or her concerns. It's up to the last landlord what he decides to do next.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 07:38:12 pm by shed »

Offline RandomGuy99

Cinsierge have no authority to ask anybody to move out. If they feel there is an issue then they should inform the landlord of his or her concerns. It's up to the last landlord what he decides to do next.
Try arguing that with the police at your door.

Offline shed

Try arguing that with the police at your door.

The police should contact the landlord. Is she doing anything illegal?  She operates on her own so isn't running a brothel.
It goes in all the time in Birmingham. The landlord is probably aware if it. The managing agents who represent the property company would normally tell the landlord to evict her