Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondie2456 (tourer). Dudley DY1  (Read 939 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5532371) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online alabama1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Location : Well known hotel/spa chain adjacent to Castle Gate complex. Approx. 1 mile from town centre.
When : Earlier this month. Caught her on her tour
Comms : Swift and friendly Whatsapp messages. Arranged on the day.
Price : £80 for 30 minutes.
Description : Very happy with her appearance. Slightly above average height, age about right (28), shoulder length blond hair, Bodywise probably size 10, small natural breasts, shaved pussy. Very smiley, warm demeanor. I was quite taken aback at how pretty she is. Easily an 8 out of 10 in my book.
Service : Kissing, OWO, RO, CG, Doggy, standing doggy, 69, Mish, gentle fingering,  Ball sucking, CIM
The deed : As stated, first thing that struck me when i was in the room was how pretty she is, and friendly. I read  one review that stated she is shy. She has 200 feedbacks on AW, so i doubt it ! but i know what was meant. She is very submissive, and doesn't initiate conversation, but she is happy to chat when prompted. Anyway, payment taken, and straight into sloppy kissing, and groping through clothes whilst standing by the bed. Clothes off, then pushed her back onto the bed for nipple sucking and reverse oral on a clean, neat, and shaved pussy. She returned the favour with nice BJ and ballsucking. Went through stated positions as above, then as i was getting close, i requested CIM, which she duly obliged. Stayed down there until every last drop was expelled  :wacko: Finished 5 minutes early. Both went to bathroom for quick clean up. On return had a quick chat, interspersed with more kissing  :wacko: Left a happy guy !
Pros : Very attractive (i think i mentioned this) lol Did everything i asked for on her likes list, with great enthusiasm. Clean, well presented, and friendly.
Cons : None
Conclusion : Not my usual type of girl (i usually go for body size 6 or 8,), If you like big boobs, then she is not for you. If you like GFE experience, then she is a perfect choice