Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nipple - Solihull (Shirley)  (Read 6616 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5882446) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Jackforaw

15 mins - £60

Nipple/Lauren: genuinely stunning girl, blonde milf with an amazing body, especially that arse wow. Also very chatty and was comfortable talking so would get rid of any nerves straight away if you had them. Asked me ‘what can I do to you, is there anything I can’t do to you’ jokingly so I guess she’s up for a lot of stuff if you wanted to go there

Comms: quick and easy, I asked for a time and she came back saying she can do 15 mins later, simple

The meet: free parking hotel, can easily walk to the stairs/lift to get to the rooms with no interactions (they’re on the left FYI). Classic behind the door trick, Lauren was wearing black lingerie and I expected her to be decent due to reading reviews on here but wow shes gorgeous with the body to match. Started with DFK stood up and then she pulled me onto the bed ontop of her for more, I then moved down and put her panties to the side to eat that ass, had to get my hands and tongue all over it, stayed here for probably 5 mins between her arse and pussy which both tasted fresh and nice, made all the right noises.

She then says it’s my turn and gives OWO while I’m stood up and she’s lay on the bed, decent head was enjoyable, then on with a condom and fucked her in doggy, again I was stood up and she was on the bed, always prefer it this way feel likes it’s the perfect height haha. Enthusiastic fucking and noises and was spanking her as we were doing it and just thinking surely if there’s someone in the next room they’re hearing all this 😂 she was also going back and forth onto my cock so was going deep, Fucked in doggy until I finished in the bag, cleaned up with some chat and went, would definitely recommend!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Midsman007

She sounds amazing

I have just messaged her about meeting next week, hopefully she is available.

Offline torbayfecker

What hotel do they all seem to work from? I'm in Shirley this week in a hotel so I'm intrigued lol.

Online alabama1

What hotel do they all seem to work from? I'm in Shirley this week in a hotel so I'm intrigued lol.
You need to read the rules  :rolleyes:

Online Tommy123

£60 for 15 minutes.....hardly vfm....each to their own I suppose

Offline EYEPUNT

You need to read the rules  :rolleyes:

Yep Rule 22 :- Hotels may be named but not room numbers  :hi:

Online RandomGuy99

Or even better just contact the SP and ask her where she does incalls.

Sometimes sharing location details can cause issues for SSs and SPs such the hotel finding out they have SPs working there and suddenly the SP is unable to make bookings there and we SSs have shot ourselves in the foot.

Offline EYEPUNT

Offline torbayfecker

So you can name the hotel but choose not too lmao.

Just checked some pics I had from a previous stay and The carpet in her pics gives it away and anyone from the hotel looking at her profile would soon see it  :lol:

Online alabama1

It's me who needs to read the rules, as i assumed that naming hotels was not allowed. Why is this info never given in reviews ? All reviewers (including myself), put things like 'the well known hotel chain in the high street ', or 'the usual place the Roms frequent', or 'you know where i mean'. Have the rules changed, or has it always been this way.

Online bonham

Think the rules have changed has I named hotel and location a few years ago when I seen jeen Thai it was deleted
Still my best full service last 10 years maybe ever
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 03:07:53 pm by bonham »

Online alabama1

Think the rules have changed has I named hotel and location a few years ago when I seen jeen Thai it was deleted
Still my best full service last 10 years maybe ever
Aah ok, thought i was imagining it. Reviewers still don't name hotels though do they ?. They must all assume , like i did, that it's against the rules.

Online bonham

Aah ok, thought i was imagining it. Reviewers still don't name hotels though do they ?. They must all assume , like i did, that it's against the rules.
Your not alone thinking this. lots of us thurt the same.

Offline SalmonJunkie

I’ve always assumed naming the hotel was against the rules, but I try to dance around it by saying things like “hotel in the village of shirley”, hoping people would twig what I meant.

I’ve seen Lauren/Nipple a couple of times, I’m 99% sure I’ve posted a review, but yes, she’s very good. Would recommend.

Offline Metzoid

Great review. Ive always been curious and now i will have to see her

Offline Jackforaw

£60 for 15 minutes.....hardly vfm....each to their own I suppose

Some things just aren’t worth cheaping out on 🤷‍♂️ and anyway, £60 for 15 is basically the standard going rate now

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

So you can name the hotel but choose not too lmao.

Just checked some pics I had from a previous stay and The carpet in her pics gives it away and anyone from the hotel looking at her profile would soon see it  :lol:

:D :D That carpet is a giveaway !

Offline Benny2820

I can’t see a number for her. Am I being an idiot?

Online mr.bluesky

I can’t see a number for her. Am I being an idiot?

No it means you can only contact her via
e-mail. Service providers who advertise on adulwork have to pay more to have their telephone numbers displayed.   :hi:

Offline Jackforaw

Thank you sir

Normally her number is on there, I think she takes it off when she’s not working. It’s there now fyi