Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Asian/Russian agency girl -anyone?  (Read 3058 times)

jstrongerrrrr

External Link/Members Only

Looks amazing, its an obvious that she's pricy at £200/hour but considering the real dearth of asian talent at the moment she's piqued my interest. Any info?

sweetas

BustyAsianLover

Asian looks = good
Russian personality = no chance.

jstrongerrrrr

so a total lack of enthusiasm then?

Offline jimmypoo

so a total lack of enthusiasm then?

I don't know......,

I'm presuming she's of Kazakhstan origin.

When I first started punting in 1999, my third punt was with a Kazakhstan girl - she was wonderful.  So much so, I became hooked on Kazakh girls. 

Of the 20+  I have seen over the years - there was only one bad experience.

Having said that, the last Kazakh girl I saw was Dina of Butterfly massage(Superb) and before her, it must have been 6 years since I saw one.

I haven't used an Agency for a very long time and I must say that I am tempted but £200 is really pushing my budget.

It would seem I have a choice;

Offline Bobwong

Fortuna looks nice. Amina/Dina from butterfly touch was amazing. A shame she left quite suddenly

Offline Bobwong

Went to see liliya today. Won't write a review as she's not going to be here for long(few more weeks). Very much a gfe. Nice bj but covered if that bothers some. Couldn't work out if her breasts were enhanced so nice handful either way. Really pleasant girl and willing to please but obviously at £200 is a bit on the high side.

Forgot to mention that she is stunning! Pictures make her look older than she is and really don't do her justice. Very slim and toned body about 5'4" or 5'5". Ymmv but she did it for me. Flat was a bit warm though so hopefully the ongoing temperature will help

Offline Bobwong

Very good spoken English.

Just noticed another girl. Maybe not new as I think I've seen her profile before but even more expensive!

External Link/Members Only Think she's also available at other agencies

Offline stuart.

Went to see liliya today. Won't write a review as she's not going to be here for long(few more weeks). Very much a gfe. Nice bj but covered if that bothers some. Couldn't work out if her breasts were enhanced so nice handful either way. Really pleasant girl and willing to please but obviously at £200 is a bit on the high side.

Forgot to mention that she is stunning! Pictures make her look older than she is and really don't do her justice. Very slim and toned body about 5'4" or 5'5". Ymmv but she did it for me. Flat was a bit warm though so hopefully the ongoing temperature will help

She just looks amazing, an absolute Beauty and a great find,  hoping she doesn't leave before I get paid haha
Do you think if I phone the agency and ask when she's leaving they would tell me? I've never use an agency before,  only adult works

Offline stuart.

Looks amazing, its an obvious that she's pricy at £200/hour but considering the real dearth of asian talent at the moment she's piqued my interest. Any info?

a another great find,  I'm going to be so broke  :lol: can't resist these Asian ladies

Offline jimmypoo

How was her kissing?

Offline Bobwong

How was her kissing?

Okay for me but no fk. It's a bit strange in that she's not unwilling to kiss. Maybe it was just me :D

Offline Puntsmith

Thanks for the links so far lads.  I like this thread!  All seem to be a bit pricey to me - but I guess that's the going rate for hot, exotic, Russian/Kazakh/Asian.

I found Liliya mentioned on this thread on Diva as well:
Lilith

And I also spotted a seriously hot chick - but is 300!!  Way too much for me.  I may stretch to a 200 girl though.
Aisana

Anyone seen this Aisana?!

Offline Puntsmith

Thanks for the links so far lads.  I like this thread!  All seem to be a bit pricey to me - but I guess that's the going rate for hot, exotic, Russian/Kazakh/Asian.

I found Liliya mentioned on this thread on Diva as well:
Lilith

And I also spotted a seriously hot chick - but is 300!!  Way too much for me.  I may stretch to a 200 girl though.
Aisana

Anyone seen this Aisana?!

Sorry - I just realised that bobwong has posted the same girl but called Mariana on a different agent site.

Offline jimmypoo

Okay for me but no fk. It's a bit strange in that she's not unwilling to kiss. Maybe it was just me :D

Thanks.

Because of the lack of kissing, I tried to meet External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately, agency gave me the wrong room number.

I'll write a review later this evening.

Offline Bobwong

Thanks.

Because of the lack of kissing, I tried to meet External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately, agency gave me the wrong room number.

I'll write a review later this evening.

I tried to book her today but apparently wasn't available until 7pm. Didn't have much luck today as everyone I tried was at strange times. Hope it went okay for you

Offline jimmypoo

I tried to book her today but apparently wasn't available until 7pm. Didn't have much luck today as everyone I tried was at strange times. Hope it went okay for you

No it didn't.

Had a wasted day ringing around.

Got all the way to Fortunas only to have been given the wrong room number.  So the meeting didn't go ahead.

Offline Puntsmith

No it didn't.

Had a wasted day ringing around.

Got all the way to Fortunas only to have been given the wrong room number.  So the meeting didn't go ahead.

So did you ring/knock on wrong door?!  And was it some random WG?

Why didn't you phone the agency to get the right number?

Offline Puntsmith

So did you ring/knock on wrong door?!  And was it some random WG?

Why didn't you phone the agency to get the right number?

Just read your neg review Jimmy!  Fair enough mate.  That is poor service.  I've not used that agent before and I'm less inclined to after your experience.  Thanks for the review.

Offline jimmypoo

Just read your neg review Jimmy!  Fair enough mate.  That is poor service.  I've not used that agent before and I'm less inclined to after your experience.  Thanks for the review.

I was in a bit of a rush! 

I linked this thread in my review but I should have come back here and linked the review!

Still contemplating on taking the agency up on their discount - I really would love to see Fortuna!

Offline Bobwong

Wow you're not having much luck jimmypoo! Do you use that name for punting too?!

Since I had shelled out for liliya and Mariana/Aisana looked stunning I thought I'd give her a go too even at that price. She's pretty but doesn't look so Asian in reality. Agency said she is half Kazakh but she said she is part tartar or something along those lines. Body wise quite slim but slightly sagging breasts which was surprising for someone so young. Reckon she's mid 20's. Punt was nothing to write home about. She went through the motions but didn't seem like she was in the room most of the time. So, OW for a long time followed by cowboy and that was it. Actually she didn't appear all that prepared. I had to clean myself up! So to sum up, definitely not worth seeing even at £150.

Need to see if there's any spare cash left to see Fortuna

Offline jimmypoo

Wow you're not having much luck jimmypoo! Do you use that name for punting too?!

Nope. :cool:

Since I had shelled out for liliya and Mariana/Aisana looked stunning I thought I'd give her a go too even at that price. She's pretty but doesn't look so Asian in reality. Agency said she is half Kazakh but she said she is part tartar or something along those lines. Body wise quite slim but slightly sagging breasts which was surprising for someone so young. Reckon she's mid 20's. Punt was nothing to write home about. She went through the motions but didn't seem like she was in the room most of the time. So, OW for a long time followed by cowboy and that was it. Actually she didn't appear all that prepared. I had to clean myself up! So to sum up, definitely not worth seeing even at £150.

Sorry to hear this.

No way could I afford her rate.

If I do see Fortuna, I will report back.

Offline Puntsmith

Need to see if there's any spare cash left to see Fortuna

Thanks for TOFT bobwong on Mariana/aisana.  Too bad that it didn't work out.  I'm gutted for you that it took 300 notes that could have been better spent.  That's a ridiculous charge if she's not even all that hot and sounds like below par service as well.  How can owo, cim and a not be included!!

Offline stuart.

New girl External Link/Members Only
Looks interesting but out of my price range