Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgiesplosh - Swansea, Merthyr, Neath, Cardiff, Port Talbot  (Read 1166 times)

stevie1080

I'd seriously watch this one. She said she sells photos so I sent her £10 (not a hug amount I know) using PayPal and played the 'oh my friends just turned up' card then blocked me.

On a separate note, she won't let you do a booking request until after you've met... she's clearly trying to avoid the bad feedback she's getting!

Do not send her any money for god sake!

Swansea, Merthyr, Neath, Cardiff, Port Talbot
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

SeekingtheTruth

Sucks that you got scammed, lesson is never give money upfront for anything.

Offline Hemlock47

What bad feed back is she getting. Apart from your neg I can only see one other pos?

stevie1080

Actually, I have to admit. She has messaged to explain and has apologised. To be fair she has rectified the situation and I would retract this.

She has had a thought time and her behaviour is as a result of a confirmed and tragic incident.

I have accepted her apology and we are meeting later so I'll let you know how it goes.

Offline SO595

I would retract this.

Bit late now.  Hope that's not her real name on the Paypal screenshot.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online scutty brown

Actually, I have to admit. She has messaged to explain and has apologised. To be fair she has rectified the situation and I would retract this.

She has had a thought time and her behaviour is as a result of a confirmed and tragic incident.

I have accepted her apology and we are meeting later so I'll let you know how it goes.

that sounds like damage limitation bollocks
she's pulling your strings

Offline NigelF

How did she rectify it? If it's just by offering to meet you again then it's clearly not rectified until you've actually seen her (and had a good time).

How did you confirm it/know for sure that she was affected by said incident?

Offline Mil 34

Should you really be outing her on here.

Online crfc

Amazing what google brings up External Link/Members Only
Not cool at all, you should not be outing SPs without a vety good reason.. hopefully admin will delete the post or one of the the posters with the ability to freeze or hide it!!!

Offline Mil 34

Not cool at all, you should not be outing SPs without a vety good reason.. hopefully admin will delete the post or one of the the posters with the ability to freeze or hide it!!!

+1
Terrible thing to do.
Dodgy as fuck

Offline NigelF

Unfortunately, the ability to hide individual posts was removed (helpers can still hide whole topics though, as well as freeze accounts) - I think to prevent it being overused or abused but personally I thought it was a good option (especially since the ultimate say is always still with admin).

Anyway, I definitely agree with you. Although a small positive is that at least a few people can see that she's probably larger than a size 16. I'd say 18 although I suppose she is fairly short.

Online crfc

Cheers Nigel, yep hopefully someone will freeze it then until link can be removed (just realised I quoted the f'ing link as well !!!???)
Know what you mean about her size, but her AW pics she looks like a  pretty big girl to me I find dress sizes confusing at best if times
mind..

np500

shocking what some think of googling, then think it’s o k to potentially ruin a young woman’s life ?????

Offline NigelF

Cheers Nigel, yep hopefully someone will freeze it then until link can be removed (just realised I quoted the f'ing link as well !!!???)
Know what you mean about her size, but her AW pics she looks like a  pretty big girl to me I find dress sizes confusing at best if times
mind..

mind..

Yeah that's a good point about the quote because admin has to remember/know to manually remove it from that too because unfortunately it doesn't get automatically removed even when it's deleted from the original post.

Anyway, when you say freeze do you mean hide the whole topic? Helpers can only freeze accounts and even though the guy who posted the news article shouldn't have done it, he's not someone who needs freezing.

Hiding the whole topic is quite an extreme move, especially since the info in this thread could be helpful to avoid punters getting scammed (albeit a small amount). However, it would be very harsh to leave it up for a number of hours (because who knows when admin will be next online to notice and remove the news article and probably paypal screenshot).

Basically, do you (or anyone else) think I (or another helper) should hide the whole thread (or does anyone think I shouldn't hide it)?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 09:54:42 pm by NigelF »

Online lewisjones23

Yeah that's a good point about the quote because admin has to remember/know to manually remove it from that too because unfortunately it doesn't get automatically removed even when it's deleted from the original post.

Anyway, when you say freeze do you mean hide the whole topic? Helpers can only freeze accounts and even though the guy who posted the news article shouldn't have done it, he's not someone who needs freezing.

Hiding the whole topic is quite an extreme move, especially since the info in this thread could be helpful to avoid punters getting scammed (albeit a small amount). However, it would be very harsh to leave it up for a number of hours (because who knows when admin will be next online to notice and remove the news article and probably paypal screenshot).

Basically, do you (or anyone else) think I (or another helper) should hide the whole thread (or does anyone think I shouldn't hide it)?

it has been reported to Admin, he’ll decide what is best

Offline NigelF

it has been reported to Admin, he’ll decide what is best

Yeah, waiting for admin is usually the best course. Especially since he's often online, the guy works tirelessly on this site.

Offline mrfishyfoo

WHAT AN UTTER CUNT YOU ARE MrWGFY.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

The Boss  :hi: :hi: will deal with it as he see's fit.

I personally think what MrWGFY did is bang out of order.

Offline NigelF

According to the post reports you've hidden the topic but I can still see it and it still appears listed in the Wales regional discussion section? Perhaps it's just visible to helpers but not others? If so, that's pretty cool.

Anyway, I do also agree with your decision because admin will reinstate the thread when he's back online (which is never that long) but in the meantime less people will have seen the personal info about her (which is good because the info being public seems unfair based on what we know). The downside though is that less people might be aware of aware of a potential scammer but only for a few hours, more "damage" would probably be done if someone malicious were to out her. Although she does have face pics on her profile and based on the news article she probably doesn't have too many people to be outed to although of course it's still not nice.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 10:52:08 pm by NigelF »

STAR-LORD

Hidden Image/Members Only

My god, what a complete and utter f@#k head.  :dash:  :mad:  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 11:11:23 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline mrfishyfoo

According to the post reports you've hidden the topic but I can still see it and it still appears listed in the Wales regional discussion section? Perhaps it's just visible to helpers but not others? If so, that's pretty cool.

Anyway, I do also agree with your decision because admin will reinstate the thread when he's back online (which is never that long) but in the meantime less people will have seen the personal info about her (which is good because the info being public seems unfair based on what we know). The downside though is that less people might be aware of aware of a potential scammer but only for a few hours, more "damage" would probably be done if someone malicious were to out her. Although she does have face pics on her profile and based on the news article she probably doesn't have too many people to be outed to although of course it's still not nice.

With hindsight and playing devils advocate.

If she's a client of SYSHP then she's a pisstaking cunt.  :dash: :dash:

WTF is she playing at ??  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She don't need no handouts.  :angry: :mad: :angry:

Online scutty brown

I'm still of the opinion that she's a thick-head scammer who's been caught out and is trying to back track for damage limitation

Offline Mil 34

I'm still of the opinion that she's a thick-head scammer who's been caught out and is trying to back track for damage limitation

She probably is, but I doubt she wants all her personal info put on here and her life ruined.

Fair enough put a warning out for us all, but to put her name and then some other cunt googling her and posting the personal stuff is a step too far.
Just delete the personal stuff and leave the scammer warning is enough in my opinion.

Offline NigelF

With hindsight and playing devils advocate.

If she's a client of SYSHP then she's a pisstaking cunt.  :dash: :dash:

WTF is she playing at ??  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She don't need no handouts.  :angry: :mad: :angry:

Yes, I agree. To be fair though that article is from late 2016 however she did join AW in January 2017 so certainly from that point she didn't need any help (and that assumes she hasn't had any previous profiles).

Yeah, I think that's very likely to be the case.

vw

The boss has restored.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Too much rope play in sherwood for you.   :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 12:22:57 am by vw »