Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prostitute committed suicide by jumping from Basingstoke tower block  (Read 3647 times)

Offline mh

External Link/Members Only

A PROSTITUTE threw herself to her death from a Basingstoke flat after becoming depressed about her appearance following cosmetic surgery, an inquest heard.

I have punted in this block of flats (once), very possibly the flat in question though also possible there was more than one operating. I know others on here I've chatted with on PM have punted there also... When I visited there was a steady stream of visitors coming and going - busiest place I've ever punted.
 :(

vorian

Interesting the way they described it as "Organised Prostitution" if only, more often than not disorganised would be a far better description.

ChopsyMF

Bloody hell, I've been to that block of flats many times, never bumped in to an oriental though.......seen Julia there around 5 times, lovely girl !!

Offline daverfc

Saw an oriental there about 4 years ago. Crap service all round to be honest. 

That said, I hope it wasn't this wg. :(

truman

Bloody hell, I've been to that block of flats many times, never bumped in to an oriental though.......seen Julia there around 5 times, lovely girl !!

I think we used to go to the same block and see the same Julia! was she in a flat in crown heights? - what did she look like, nice body and how was her service? have you seen her recently? hopefully it's the same girl :)

Mark Andrews

I know this area and I remember this incident well; sad that things had to get to this.