Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton  (Read 771 times)

Offline baldick

Are there any streetwalkers around the city centre
?

Offline Afghanpaul

I know Derby Road used to be the spot years ago but I don't think there are many in that area any more. I could be wrong however!

Offline timsussex

I know Derby Road used to be the spot years ago but I don't think there are many in that area any more. I could be wrong however!

The Derby Road scene was 20+ years ago

Offline Tom Young

Empress Road in the evenings..

Offline DrConners

Empress Road in the evenings..

Maybe, seems the op is determined to pick up a crack head looking at his other posts - Or get caught out for curb-crawling/soliciting for sex on a public highway.

Your an idiot IMO mate.

Even with the sorry state of Southampton there must be a better option for you, why take the risk ?

Oh, hang on - I don't care  :hi:

Offline BBWLuvva

Well said Dr C. Does anyone street solicit these days? With the likes of the internet there is definitely no need and as you state, The girl would probably be a crack whore or smack head.  :dash:

Online Waterhouse

Maybe, seems the op is determined to pick up a crack head looking at his other posts - Or get caught out for curb-crawling/soliciting for sex on a public highway.

Your an idiot IMO mate.

Even with the sorry state of Southampton there must be a better option for you, why take the risk ?

Oh, hang on - I don't care  :hi:
:lol:

:thumbsup:

Offline Stiltskin

OP, try driving up and down this road in the evening External Link/Members Only . When you get bored, park up behind the garage and pay a visit to the first industrial unit. Much safer.