Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton Deep throat?  (Read 704 times)

Offline scotsteve

Any recommendations? Preferably hot, young and thin, but if there's a girl with a particular talent, I'll take all shapes and sizes. I'm not local, just down for a few night soon.

Veritas

Any recommendations? Preferably hot, young and thin, but if there's a girl with a particular talent, I'll take all shapes and sizes. I'm not local, just down for a few night soon.

Nearly 2 years on UKP, numerous posts asking for ideas and several commenting on SPs you’ve seen but not one review or attempt to contribute?  The search box is in the top right corner...

Offline Billy no mates

So if you don't 'get out much', what would be the point in giving you more advice, on top of all the other girls you have asked about, and done fuck all with.

Veritas

I've contributed a few times: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=81703

I just don't get out much.

In my book reviewing is contributing, all the rest is banter and background stuff.  Just go AW search SPs in the area that you are visiting that meet your criteria then run their profile numbers through the UKP search box...then again, you’ve been a member on here plenty long enough to know that already, haven’t you!