Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Kylie - Tower Hill  (Read 3259 times)

21 review(s) for Sensual Kylie (14 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online downdog

External Link/Members Only
30 mins @ £100

Venue
Hotel near Tower Hill, popular with SPs as no cards needed to get to rooms
Nice hotel room, great shower, busy hotel, easy to enter and exit the location without any attention.

Comms
Good, I sent a text message as she posted availability on AW, quick response and booked a few hours before meet.

SP
Polish lady in 30s. Pretty face, friendly and chilled. Big breasts, some large tattoos.
Not toned, wore a corset and kept it on, assuming to hold things in.

Action
Welcomed, paid offering, had shower.

Started with the usual groping, she unleashed her E cups, lip kissing, then on to OWC. She has a tongue stud and I've been been with girls who have them, but she really knew how to use it and it was great.
On to RO, 69 and then finished in Mish.
Decent enough, but not really sensual, so not that memorable.

Verdict
Okay punt, convenient and discrete location, but there are other options around, so probably would not repeat.
Pretty much the same experience as the last couple of reviews.

Offline TheJoker147

Thanks for the review. Had her on my HL for a while, but her timings are quite restrictive as she works limited days on limited hours on the days she is working.

Given your review, I might look elsewhere for my next punt.

Offline whoya.kiddin

Thanks for your review.  I wonder how quickly did she get to action?  I saw her years ago and found her an overpriced, marketing-driven timewaster who moves around alot (can't win regulars).  Maybe she has changed...

Online downdog

Thanks for your review.  I wonder how quickly did she get to action?  I saw her years ago and found her an overpriced, marketing-driven timewaster who moves around alot (can't win regulars).  Maybe she has changed...

Was only 30 mins , and no time wasting or "hurry up" , so can't complain on that

Offline scutty brown

Was she using the same profile then or an older one? Can you remember what it was?

Offline whoya.kiddin

Was she using the same profile then or an older one? Can you remember what it was?

There has been so much fucking about with the back catalogue I cannot find it.