Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Electra cute aka Lusty Lina - Hatfield  (Read 2301 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5365634) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7013680) (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5923912) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline GOOD MAN

Having read mixed reviews and of multiple profiles, I proceeded to find out for myself re: External Link/Members Only
My previous experience of Luxury Lina was pleasant so felt I had little to lose. I can confirm the current profiles of 'Lusty Lina & Electra cute' is of the same Lady! Not sure why the 2 profiles (should have asked her the benefit of this) as Electra/Lina volunteered this fact during the session.
Electra/Lina also confirmed that the second server at this venue is a Thai Lady.
I conclude the picture of Electra in Black is her. I'd say a well maintained natural specimenc.40ish.
My venture was £80/30 mins which included LFK, OWO and an unrushed service of the pleasant vanilla flavour if it's your thing. It is Mine but will temper that 'YMMV?'
I would certainly revisit...her next location is Sunbury fyi
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 09:53:33 am by Iloveoral »