Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KinkySquirterBBW - Ipswich  (Read 1343 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6616768) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Foxtail17]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Incall booking to her residence, parked down by the marina and took a pleasant 15 minutes stroll to her home (it’s an uphill walk!!!) terraced house. Parking looked like it could be difficult on her road and surrounding area.

Paid £120 for 60 minutes.

Comms were excellent via AW message and text on the day.

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, and protected penetration, and squirting.

Age given as 34, maybe add a few years I would think.
Her profile is only 6 months old but seems familiar for some reason.

She is 6’0” and very curvy, thick thighs, big boob with pierced nipples. Pretty and welcoming lady.

I arrived a few minutes early, texted, got immediate response with house number.
She was dressed in a robe covering some nice undies.

Paperwork sorted, and she sat on the bed and we started DFK, slowly disrobing each other until we were both naked, then laying next to each other we DFK for a while then she started some OWO, which was really excellent, lots of licking, ball sucking, and DT.
Returned the favour, big chunky pussy lips. She was very responsive, and orgasmed and squirted.
On with the condom and she rode me CG. Such a turn on to watch her tits bouncing and I soon filled the bag.
Bit of chat and she asked if I would lick her again. Got my tongue on her clit, and fingers in her pussy and arse and she cum and squirted again.
Finished off with her giving me a fab tit wank and I covered her bobs with a big load.

Tink is a tall BBW who gives a great, engaging service and is a nice lady too.