Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Claire BBW Near Ely: Formerly ClaireOfCambs  (Read 818 times)

2 review(s) for Seductive Claire BBW (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

This lady was formerly know as ClaireofCambs, and it was under this name I first reviewed her in September 2017.

I knew I would be travelling in the area so dropped Claire an AW email about a week before and booked an hour. Paid £120
For East Anglia punters info she has moved from Newmarket to a place near Ely, still easy to get to, 10 minutes off
the A14.

You can park on her drive but there is plenty of street parking available.

On arrival I was shown upstairs, drink and shower offered. The house was quite cold except for the bedroom which had a fan heater going.

Paperwork sorted and we started to DFK as we stripped each other. Claire was wearing a tiny skirt, no knickers, with a blouse and a bra that struggled to contain her massive boobs, and I relieved the tension on her lingerie and took them in my hands and got very turned on by her hard nipples, which I could not resist sucking.
Onto the bed and Claire went straight for some great OWO, lots of tongue on the shaft and fondling my balls. After more DFK I decided I wanted to get my cock between those huge tits, so Claire obliged and I emptied myself all over them, bloody lovely.

After a brief chat she started to stroke my cock and balls and I was hard again. Fancied a taste of her pussy so down I went, fresh and smooth. Got some fingers in as I licked and sucked her clit, and then bag on and into mish and doggy. I was having trouble cumming so off with the ‘dom and she finished me with her mouth, swallowed with no hesitation.

Claire is a BBW, huge tits, with a positive approach. She gives a great GFE service with lots of enthusiasm which suits a vanilla punter like me down to the ground. Service as good as it was when I last saw her, nice to see she is not jaded.

It is a shame I don’t pass her way on a more regular basis.

Hidden Image/Members Only