Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paisleyperfection Cambridge TOFTT  (Read 542 times)

1 review(s) for PregnantPaisley (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I knew I was going to be in the Cambridge area and this lady’s profile took my eye and after an exchange of AW emails a booking for 60 mins outcall to my hotel was sorted.
I paid £140 for 60 minutes.

Paisley describes herself as a plus sized girl which is fair as she does carry a few pounds but as she stands at 6 feet tall she does carry it well.
Long, dark hair and several tattoos give an nice sexy look to the girl.

Services were lots of DFK, OWO, RO and protected sex.

Paisley is a very bubbly and chatty lady and we got on great right from the start.

Undressed down to underwear and onto the bed for some really nice and deep french kissing, lots of caressing lead to undies being discarded and I got a good look at her pert boobs which have large very responsive nipples. Paisley was onto my cock for a nice, deep sloppy BJ, lots of tongue flicking and ball licking.
It was then my turn to reciprocate and I got my tongue into her pussy which was clean and fresh with some wispy pubic hair and a prominent clit that Paisley really responded well when it was licked and sucked.

More DFK and OWO then on with the protection and sex in CG and missionary.
Paisley has a nice tight pussy as you would expect from a young lass and I struggled to last very long.

Bit of kissing, cuddling and chat then time was up.

A pleasant young girl who gives a great GFE but could be up for more I suspect if you chat to her beforehand.
Mostly outcall only but if you are in the area one to consider.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only