Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elegant Ellie - Stevenage  (Read 2420 times)

5 review(s) for Elegant Ellie (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
6 review(s) for Cougar Lou (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

dingdong1289

First if I like to say hi as I’m a newbie to this site.

This review is for a meet with elegant Ellie in Stevenage. I’ll start of by saying she is attractive and looks amazing for a 40+ year old. This was my second visit with her ( I first saw her about 2 years ago when she was call cougar Lou I believe) , she was actually my first ever punt funny enough. The meet was at the same Hotel as my prior meet in the town centre. When I arrived she was wearing a nice tight dress and heels. I don’t think she remembered me and after the paperwork was complete we had a quick chat and then we stripped.

From my previous meet I remembered that the kissing side of it wasn’t that good. But again it became apparent she didn’t want to kiss by turning her head away.
I decided it was time for oral and after about 5 minutes it was my turn, which I thought was a bit cheeky considering I’m paying her and that’s pretty short.

I didn’t ask her what services she offered so on went a condom and we tried many positions from doggy to cowgirl. I cummed once and it was nearing the end of the half hour so we chatted the remainder of the meet and on i went.

Would I go again. I would only if she would kiss. As it gives of an impression that she isn’t interested.
I’d give her a 6.5-7/10 as her oral skills were ok, but  to short, and you already know about the kissing.

External Link/Members Only

Dr Jon

Her profile on AW lists French Kissing as one of her likes, so I would be really pissed off if I booked her and she refused. She is off my list, thanks for the posting.  :angry:

Offline unclepokey

Her profile on AW lists French Kissing as one of her likes, so I would be really pissed off if I booked her and she refused. She is off my list, thanks for the posting.  :angry:
+1 I'm sorry to say as there is much about her I liked.
Uncle Pokey

Sparx

Off my list too. If she advertises kissing them I'd be pissed if I didn't get what I was paying for. Foreplay is something I like very much! Thanks for the heads up!

Offline Meteorain

I too found that she avoids French Kissing, or at least tries to reduce it.

Nice enough girl, but between the lack of FK and being a little bit of a dead fish I don't understand why she's so popular.

Offline Sparta Prada

She’s had a few different AW profiles. Link won’t work but the UKP reviews under that profile will show up.

External Link/Members Only