Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eden - British - Berkhamstead  (Read 3639 times)

16 review(s) for xx Kitty xxx (10 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

CardinalSin

This is my first review here, but I have a few still up on another site under the same user name. I almost need to apologise that it's such a positive review, but then I'd rather have no bad punts.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Eden £120 Berkhamstead

Comms - I had noticed that Eden in Berkhamstead had a phone number showing. I don't think I've ever seen a number showing for what appears to be a small circle of British/Australian girls sometimes there, so I thought I'd give her a go. Comms were easy with a quick phone call finding that Eden was well spoken and friendly, followed by a text with the location and a drive over. Once there parked, I was guided in easily enough by phone.

Location - A flat in Berkhamstead, nice and safe with easy parking. The flat was clean and lived in, but probably not by Eden. She was not alone in the flat.

Eden is very slim but fit, with very short curly hair and very small breasts, approx. 5'5"/5'6" and light skinned mixed race. The smile lines on her mouth and eyes suggest a bit older than 24 but really very nice indeed. To me as a lover of short hair and small breasts, she was gorgeous, but maybe could do with a little more meat on her. Both pictures in AW are her, and the photo with her back to the camera is probably fairly recent judging by the tan lines and is exactly the way she looks - slim and fit. Her accent is British with a hint of something exotic.

Eden greeted me in a short slip gown, stockings and heels, and immediately slipped the gown off to reveal that this was all she was wearing. Very smiley and friendly, we started with french kissing, then oral, ball licking, deep throat with mild gagging noises, tonguing my nipples, rimming, cowgirl and then some conventional sex. Nothing seemed out of bounds, with her remarking that she liked to be spanked, instigating for herself the quite long duration deep throat and rimming and even remarking that I shouldn't be worrying about keeping my weight off her in missionary. When I came inside her, she had lovely warm laughter and smiles.

Everything was done with enthusiasm, a friendly smile, laughter and humour. The rimming and deep throat were excellent and the kissing very nice - deep but fairly soft. Cowgirl was a bit static, with her impaling herself with me and just thrust forwards and back, but good when she encouraged me to pump her from below. She had no objection to gentle fingering.

Afterwards, she was nice and friendly and would I'm sure have been up for more but I left a little early as there was no way my body would have responded further.

She kept the heels and stockings on throughout, which made kissing standing up very nice as she was more like 5'9" in her shoes.

Pros
    Very Slim
    Decent Height
    Small Breasts
    Short hair
    Smiley and friendly 
    Deep throat
    Rimming
    British
Cons (and I'm having to dig deep to find any beyond the first)
    Cowgirl could have been a bit more dynamic
    Hair a maybe bit too short to be really sexy
    Many will not like breasts so small, but I do.
    Not classically beautiful but nice looking

All in all, an excellent punt. Never had I been deep throated or rimmed with such thoroughness, and certainly not by a lady who matched my small breasts, short hair and slim 'type'. Definitely one for the wank bank in my head.

Offline Badvicar

Your second review, did you forget your first one? Reliable- not so far. Apologies, you did post another review, minutes before this one.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 11:56:27 pm by Badvicar »

Offline Big Bad R

Sounds good on the hotlist......

nervous colin

she seems to be very infrequent with displaying a phone number, so not been able to arrange a meet.
was this a flat off springfield road? sounds like she is worth a punt!

CardinalSin

I've sent a PM regarding location.

Yes - very infrequent phone numbers for that group of women. The Australian girl was there for a while and I never did manage to spot a number, let alone make an appointment.

nervous colin

Yes, she was hard to book, I managed to see her a couple of times, now she seems to be in knightsbridge, permanantly unavailable, yet logging in to aw daily!
She was good, great to talk to, but did say she was going back to aus at some point:(

Offline torritti29

This is my first review here, but I have a few still up on another site under the same user name. I almost need to apologise that it's such a positive review, but then I'd rather have no bad punts.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Eden £120 Berkhamstead

Comms - I had noticed that Eden in Berkhamstead had a phone number showing. I don't think I've ever seen a number showing for what appears to be a small circle of British/Australian girls sometimes there, so I thought I'd give her a go. Comms were easy with a quick phone call finding that Eden was well spoken and friendly, followed by a text with the location and a drive over. Once there parked, I was guided in easily enough by phone.

Location - A flat in Berkhamstead, nice and safe with easy parking. The flat was clean and lived in, but probably not by Eden. She was not alone in the flat.

Eden is very slim but fit, with very short curly hair and very small breasts, approx. 5'5"/5'6" and light skinned mixed race. The smile lines on her mouth and eyes suggest a bit older than 24 but really very nice indeed. To me as a lover of short hair and small breasts, she was gorgeous, but maybe could do with a little more meat on her. Both pictures in AW are her, and the photo with her back to the camera is probably fairly recent judging by the tan lines and is exactly the way she looks - slim and fit. Her accent is British with a hint of something exotic.

Eden greeted me in a short slip gown, stockings and heels, and immediately slipped the gown off to reveal that this was all she was wearing. Very smiley and friendly, we started with french kissing, then oral, ball licking, deep throat with mild gagging noises, tonguing my nipples, rimming, cowgirl and then some conventional sex. Nothing seemed out of bounds, with her remarking that she liked to be spanked, instigating for herself the quite long duration deep throat and rimming and even remarking that I shouldn't be worrying about keeping my weight off her in missionary. When I came inside her, she had lovely warm laughter and smiles.

Everything was done with enthusiasm, a friendly smile, laughter and humour. The rimming and deep throat were excellent and the kissing very nice - deep but fairly soft. Cowgirl was a bit static, with her impaling herself with me and just thrust forwards and back, but good when she encouraged me to pump her from below. She had no objection to gentle fingering.

Afterwards, she was nice and friendly and would I'm sure have been up for more but I left a little early as there was no way my body would have responded further.

She kept the heels and stockings on throughout, which made kissing standing up very nice as she was more like 5'9" in her shoes.

Pros
    Very Slim
    Decent Height
    Small Breasts
    Short hair
    Smiley and friendly 
    Deep throat
    Rimming
    British
Cons (and I'm having to dig deep to find any beyond the first)
    Cowgirl could have been a bit more dynamic
    Hair a maybe bit too short to be really sexy
    Many will not like breasts so small, but I do.
    Not classically beautiful but nice looking

All in all, an excellent punt. Never had I been deep throated or rimmed with such thoroughness, and certainly not by a lady who matched my small breasts, short hair and slim 'type'. Definitely one for the wank bank in my head.

Thanks for this. Attended to this young ladies needs today. Gorgeously slender with no tattoos she is living out her fantasies. She is like a young student you have pulled at a party and gone back to a student flat to discover she is totally up for it. Not a lot of chat she loves to snog, had no boundaries when it came to sucking, fingering, spanking, fucking and swallowing.

Profile entirely accurate.

Newbie of the year for me

Online Billy no mates

I am growing suspicious of this profile.

I have called everyday this week, more than a few times each day and at various times, and never got a reply, even tho the 'working today' light is on.

I messaged through AW, on Wednesday and got a reply saying, I am not working anymore today at 11am!!!
When I replied asking if there was any availability for either Thursday or Friday. The post was 'read' and 'deleted' instantly (I have a lot of positive AW feedback so there would be no reason to ignore my message if a genuine wg)

I smell bullshit, hope I am proved wrong

nervous colin

Everytime I try to ring, her number is never shown, yet she has feedback, so how these other punters got hold of her I never know

Offline torritti29

Took me three days, Tuesday, Weds and Thurs of calls. Eventually got through Thurs am.

No different to any other SP some can be bloody difficult to book or availability is never right.

No need for BS

Online Billy no mates

Took me three days, Tuesday, Weds and Thurs of calls. Eventually got through Thurs am.

No different to any other SP some can be bloody difficult to book or availability is never right.

No need for BS

Persistance has paid off, as you rightly stated, I finally got through to her today, booked for later in the week, review will follow.

Hopefully she will be worth the wait