Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chantellexx - Manchester  (Read 1291 times)

6 review(s) for chantelle-sky xx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline rubberduck221

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins

Services: OWO, RO, FS, HE

Communication:
Fired off a few texts to different girls, Chantelle responded fast which continued throughout.

Venue:
Apartment building 10 minutes walk from Besses o' th' Barn tram stop in Whitefield, Manchester. Very secluded apartment building, plenty of parking and very quiet during the day. Perfect really. Inside was fine, clean and comfortable if a bit of a small bedroom (I almost kicked the tele over pumping away).

Looks:
Like most girls, a bit more weight in person than on her photos but not a great deal. She had fair skin and freckles which I wasn't expecting but I found attractive.

Tits were natural but on the smaller side for a girl her size (B-C cup). The arse was her best feature: big, round and firm with the fair skin was a great combo.

Facially I would say she looks like your average northern girl.

The punt:
Apartment was easy to find, hit the buzzer and upstairs, door opens and I enter. First impressions are good, she's well made up in nice lingerie, fishnets and wearing high heels.

A little hug and a kiss on the cheek as we exchange pleasantries, she's quite chatty and very friendly.

Paperwork sorted I start touching her body and kissing her neck. I go to kiss her on the lips but she moves away. I had seen this in other reviews but wanted to try my luck, but alas there was no kissing at any point.

Onto the bed and I start eating her out. She's got a shaved and very tidy pussy, maybe she has had work done down there.

It's not long before she's moaning and grabbing my head with her hands telling me where she likes it. Soon enough her legs squeeze and shake as she cums. On her profile she does say she loves oral and I can absolutely confirm this.

She returns the favour with OWO which was good, very pleasurable. I asked if she could go deeper but she only took a few inches so no DT.

I asked her for 69 but she was still too sensitive from just cumming, so if you want repeat orgasms from her maybe go for a longer booking.

On with the jacket and I start pounding away in different positions. In cowgirl she really have at it and went to town on me.

Losing my wood a bit at this point so she suggested OWO to finish, fine by me. One thing I didn't like was as I took the condom off I was looking for a bin, and was told "just put it on the floor". It wasn't a filled Johnny but definitely used and more than a bit gross as I almost stepped in it later putting my shoes on  :vomit:.

Anyway more OWO and finished by hand just as I cum.

More chit chat and I'm done after about 25 mins, though no shower offered which I actually would have liked (worked up a sweat this one).

CONS:
No kissing
No shower offered before or after

PROS:
Great arse
Chatty
Takes a good pounding

Overall quite happy with this one. I love making girls cum and the sex was great  :P. Shame about the no kissing.

Online frankc

Blimey, this is a blast from the past, I shagged this one 8 years ago and she's in my top 5 worst punts I've ever had. I won't be returning but glad you enjoyed yourself. Thanks for the review 👍

Offline rubberduck221

Haha, yeah I did read your review out of curiosity before our meet.

It seems she's picked up a few things since then so fair play to her that she's stuck it out.